PDA

View Full Version : WARNING DO NOT USE BETSSON POKER

Cactus Cactus
10-31-2005, 07:17 PM
I DEPOSITED 7500 DOLLARS INTO THIS DAMN SITE. THEY BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT AND IT SAID TO CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE. I SENT ABOUT 10 EMAILS AND NO RESPONSE IN 3 DAYS. DO NOT PLAY HERE. IT IS A 100% SCAM

MicroBob
10-31-2005, 07:21 PM
1. Capitalizing is unnecessary.
2. Depositing $7500 into a new site is dumb.
3. The fact that you haven't heard from them in 3 days does not prove that it is a scam.
4. Check your spam box and/or try contacting them from a different e-mail address (just in case their efforts to contact you are getting blocked before they get to your in-box).
5. It wasn't necessary to start another thread about this.

Freudian
10-31-2005, 07:27 PM
Most likely their replies to you get blocked as spam. Try from another mail account.

Cactus Cactus
10-31-2005, 07:28 PM
who the hell you are mircobob, saying I can't start another thread. What do you think you own the site you loser. You probably have no life other than posting responses on here. At least I'm playing poker and making money. 7500 is probably your whole bankroll anyway

jman220
10-31-2005, 07:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
who the hell you are mircobob, saying I can't start another thread. What do you think you own the site you loser. You probably have no life other than posting responses on here. At least I'm playing poker and making money. 7500 is probably your whole bankroll anyway

[/ QUOTE ]

Any sympathy you might have gotten here, as well as any legitimacy your post may have had, just went right down the toilet.

Freudian
10-31-2005, 07:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Were all your previous 259 posts as funny as this one?

Glenn
10-31-2005, 07:50 PM
1. True
2. Not if you play 50/100 or 100/200, especially shorthanded. Then it is necessary. Also, isn't this site a skin of Pokerroom, and thus should have some legitimacy?
3. The fact that he has not heard from them in 3 days is close enough to a scam that I'm glad I know about it.
4. True.
5. This topic is actually of value so a second thread isn't unreasonable at all.

MicroBob
10-31-2005, 07:56 PM
I didn't say you COULDN'T start another thread on it.
I just said it was unnecessary.
since you already a thread on this topic from yesterday I don't think you needed to start a new one today.

I have more than $7500 in my bankroll. But thanks for asking.

I do not pretend to own the forums.

I have SOME life other than posting on the forums. But not much of one.

Glenn - Even if I played high enough that $7500 was necessary...I wouldn't deposit that much on the site before ever playing or having cashed-out there.

In cactus's situation...they froze his account right after he deposited and then asked him to contact them.
If they were really going to scam him of his money they probably wouldn't do it in this way. They could just let him play there (anbd hope that he wins other people's money...or at least starts high-limit games) and THEN would keep his money.

This doesn't seem like much of a scam to me. It does seem like pretty iffy customer-serv though.

AcmeSalesRep
10-31-2005, 07:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Is it your goal to make people happy you lost money?

2. You really should work on your reading comprehension...nobody said you can't start another thread.

3. Your ignorance (on several issues here) is impressive.

Acme

Cactus Cactus
10-31-2005, 08:01 PM
i'm using hotmail, they shouldn't block that

OrcaDK
10-31-2005, 08:03 PM
But they very well might be. Try some other mail address!

Pokeraddict
10-31-2005, 08:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But hotmail could easily be blocking the replies. Have you checked your spam box yet or have you tried using a POP3 to ask them?

tomdemaine
10-31-2005, 09:36 PM
Everyone knows Grannymae owns this forum not microbob duh /images/graemlins/smile.gif

KingMedicine
10-31-2005, 09:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ban this prick.

radar5
10-31-2005, 09:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe mircobob won a few times this amount in one tourney. Not kidding.

pleyya
10-31-2005, 09:52 PM
Maybe you could try contacting their press manager martin.bunge-meyer@betsson.com

and threaten with bad publicity or something

I dont think they are scamming you. Its a rather big well-known company.

jman220
10-31-2005, 11:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hotmail has a ton of spam blocking features.

Sponger15SB
11-01-2005, 01:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Any sympathy you might have gotten here, as well as any legitimacy your post may have had, just went right down the toilet.

[/ QUOTE ]