PDA

View Full Version : Party skin reload

10-31-2005, 06:22 PM
Hi,
I wonder what Party skin has the best and most frequent reload bonuses? It seems you can only play Party + 1 skin, so I want to be with the most profitable.

//M

10-31-2005, 10:04 PM
you can play at any of the skins

Overdrive
10-31-2005, 10:30 PM
Ummmmm....there aren't any "Party Skins" anymore. Or didn't you know that? Party is a stand alone site now.

dgoldsmith
10-31-2005, 10:41 PM
Fine...call them IGM skins since they are all still sharing the common engine/backend.

There have been a couple of threads about this recently. One or more of the "ex-Party" skins have changed their T&Cs to now explictly prohibit you from having an account with them and with other sites on the same shared gaming network (Ie: other ex-Party skins).

I know PokerNow did this for sure (its the skin owned by Party) and I think one of the others had been mentioned.

Dave

MyTurn2Raise
11-01-2005, 12:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Fine...call them IGM skins since they are all still sharing the common engine/backend.

There have been a couple of threads about this recently. One or more of the "ex-Party" skins have changed their T&Cs to now explictly prohibit you from having an account with them and with other sites on the same shared gaming network (Ie: other ex-Party skins).

I know PokerNow did this for sure (its the skin owned by Party) and I think one of the others had been mentioned.

Dave

[/ QUOTE ]

This is exactly right

11-01-2005, 12:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you can play at any of the skins

[/ QUOTE ]

OK. Let me know how. I tried this and a warning came up saying "...you allready have a party account....." or something like that.
But if we return to the original question: what (ex) party skin have the most frequent reloads?

//M

ghostface
11-01-2005, 11:38 PM
Empire.