PDA

View Full Version : NCAA football 11/5

10-31-2005, 04:36 PM
YTD 27-19-1

One early line that has jumped out at me

Minnesota -13 at Indiana

Minnesota lost by 14 to Ohio St last week but the game was much closer than the 45-31 score. The golphers put up 578! yards against a Buckeye team that was giving up only 254 ypg. Indy racked up all of 137 at home against the same team 2 weeks before. With Maroney running like a mad man, I dont think the Hoosiers have a prayer of getting within 2 tds. The line seems pretty whack to me, I got on early with a pretty sizeable bet cause I'm sure this line will be -14 or worse by game time.

More to come during the week /images/graemlins/cool.gif

11-01-2005, 02:12 PM
Normally I would probably just bet this game because I'm excited that there's a game to watch on a Tuesday night, however I really like this line

Memphis -2.5 at home v. UAB

UAB has done nothing all year but lose games they were supposed to win. They have lost 3 in a row, 2 of those games were against weak opponents, S. Methodist at home and at Marshall. I thought they were better than their record inticated and was all over them when they played their last game at home against S. Mississippi.

They're bad, they can rack up yards and keep games close but they cant win. On the other hand, Memphis has beaten some tough opponents, at Houston and at home against UTEP. DeAngelo Williams is a beast and will continue to run all over a beaten down UAB team. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

11-03-2005, 07:51 PM
0-1 on the week so far with UAB deciding to win a game knowing that I was fading them /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Tonight Pitt/Louisville

Over over over 64.5

TomCollins
11-03-2005, 09:43 PM
I like the Minnesota pick, not because Minnesota is that good (they aren't), but because Indiana is that bad.

11-05-2005, 12:38 PM
YTD 27-21-1

Minnesota -13
TCU -7
Florida/Vandy under 49
GA Tech -7
Arkansas -5.5
Air Force -11.5

All for now, good luck ladies /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

TomCollins
11-05-2005, 02:25 PM
Minnesota pick is looking pretty bad now, but the Hoosiers should run out of gas soon.

MyTurn2Raise
11-05-2005, 08:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Minnesota pick is looking pretty bad now, but the Hoosiers should run out of gas soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

good call, I couldn't believe that first half.