PDA

View Full Version : firepay accounts

stealyourface
10-31-2005, 04:30 PM
i'm thinking about opening up a firepay account. can someone with an exisiting account tell me if its easy and safe?

also are there better alternatives to firepay?

thanks.

stealyourface
10-31-2005, 04:47 PM
bump

Rasputin
10-31-2005, 04:51 PM
It's easy and safe.

Seriously.

jwp
10-31-2005, 04:52 PM
It has been easy and safe for me. Have had one for 2+ years because Neteller does not take MD residents.

JWP

stealyourface
10-31-2005, 04:55 PM
gracias

tinga81
10-31-2005, 04:57 PM
Might as well ask this here ..

Is it possible to withdraw money from Neteller, to put in poker site A, and then withdraw from poker site A to Firepay?

DDBeast
10-31-2005, 05:24 PM
I'm pretty sure that works.

otctrader
10-31-2005, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Might as well ask this here ..

Is it possible to withdraw money from Neteller, to put in poker site A, and then withdraw from poker site A to Firepay?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was asking the same question before; apparently some sites will let you, others force you to withdraw to your original deposit method.

If anyone didn't catch my thread, will either Paradise or Crypto/Interpoker let you do this (cash in w/Ntlr, out with Firepay)?

tinga81
10-31-2005, 07:06 PM
To the OP, sorry about the thread hijack .. but it seemed that you had your question answered, and it didn't make sense to start another thread based on the same payment service.

Anyway.

From Paradise Poker's Help File:

FirePay

A cash out will be directed to your FirePay account automatically if:

1) you used the FirePay service to make a purchase on your Paradise account and your FirePay account is linked to a U.S. bank checking account

2) you inform support@paradisepoker.com that you have a FirePay account and wish to cash out to it. (even if it hasn't been used for a purchase in Paradise)

Important: Please be sure that your email address on the FirePay account is the same as the one on your Paradise account.

10-31-2005, 08:10 PM
I did this with Stars. I just called support and told them my neteller account had been closed and they allowed me to withdraw however I wanted.