PDA

View Full Version : Evan is Green again?

durron597
10-31-2005, 04:16 PM
I'm not complaining, just confused.

MrWookie47
10-31-2005, 04:24 PM
Yeah. At first I thought someone had just changed his color or something because I didn't get a PM notification of a new mod. He's not just green. He's a full fledged mod. I don't know what forum he's mod of, though.

AngryCola
10-31-2005, 04:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah. At first I thought someone had just changed his color or something because I didn't get a PM notification of a new mod. He's not just green. He's a full fledged mod. I don't know what forum he's mod of, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe he is a mod without a specific forum. Not sure why, though.

Mat Sklansky
10-31-2005, 05:15 PM
I put him back where he was: small stakes and general. I never wanted him to leave, and he agreed to come back. He did the same thing to me that you did. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

durron597
10-31-2005, 05:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I put him back where he was: small stakes and general. I never wanted him to leave, and he agreed to come back. He did the same thing to me that you did. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

He's not listed under either of those forums, otherwise I wouldn't have made this thread /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Mat Sklansky
10-31-2005, 05:19 PM
I'm glad you did. When I reinstated him I must have forgot to hit the update button. He's there now.

AngryCola
10-31-2005, 05:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When I said, "I'm not sure why," I meant that I wasn't sure why Evan was back without a forum. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif