PDA

View Full Version : BicycleKick, what gives?

Sully
10-31-2005, 03:35 PM
You've been slowly moving down the levels lately, from ridiculously high, then to 30/60, and now I see you three tabling 10/20 six max. I know that the initial move was to take a break and play some easier games, but this seems like it would border on being a waste of your time.

What's up?

And no, I'm not hating on ya...guys like you have been an inspiration to my game.

obsidian
10-31-2005, 03:37 PM
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...e=0#Post3818578 (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=3818578&an=0&page=0#Post 3818578)

Sully
10-31-2005, 03:39 PM
Missed that one...sorry about that. Guess I have my answer, and I didn't mean to rub salt in.

James282
10-31-2005, 03:41 PM
Send a PM next time. No reason to make the games he plays public knowledge.
-James

PokerBob
10-31-2005, 03:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

What's up?

[/ QUOTE ]

he sucks at poker. that said, IMO he is being very wise and is merely trying to rebuild confidence/anaylze any holes in his game.

bicyclekick
10-31-2005, 03:48 PM
Like I said in the other thread, most of the time I'm playing 10/20 6max it's when I'm at af riends house messing around.

Last night it was supposed to be a confidense builder cause they play so bad...just beat up on them...also the party 30/60 games were especially bad so thought hey why not if these games are great and those games suck, perhaps my winrate isn't too far different per hour anyhow and I could use the confidense boost anyhow.

FWIW i'm playing higher on other sites at the moment with those party tables but I think I'm gonna try this for a couple days and see what I think.

Sully
10-31-2005, 03:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
-James

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, he's never been to shy about that, so I figured no harm. If I was out of line on the protocol, I apologize.

bicyclekick
10-31-2005, 04:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
-James

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, he's never been to shy about that, so I figured no harm. If I was out of line on the protocol, I apologize.

[/ QUOTE ]

while I admit a pm would have been more appropriate I don't really care if people know what I'm playing...I don't live a very private poker life. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

James282
10-31-2005, 04:02 PM
Just common sense IMO. Why make a post that is only pertinent to 1 person? He's not shy about it, but that doesn't mean you need to clutter the forum with posts of this nature as opposed to PMing him.
-James