PDA

View Full Version : $22 - Now THIS looks like a Stop n Go

pergesu
10-31-2005, 03:24 PM
Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t150 (2 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx (http://www.zerodivide.cx/converter)

BB (t5910)
Hero (t2090)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to t400</font>, BB calls t325.

Flop: (t875) 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Villain pushes

This guy had been min-raising every button and CBing every flop. He also called any preflop raise anyone made. We're about three hands into heads up.

pokerlaw
10-31-2005, 03:36 PM
if you fold here, his chip advantage even higher. screw it, call and hit a 6 /images/graemlins/smile.gif

tigerite
10-31-2005, 03:37 PM
I would actually have pushed preflop. You have to call this flop.

Simplistic
10-31-2005, 03:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]he still has 10xBB. i'd rather play poker

edit: my original post looks like i'm advocating a fold or whatever, i don't think this is a push pre-flop. in addition I think you call villain's push.

bones
10-31-2005, 03:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
he still has 10xBB. i'd rather play poker

[/ QUOTE ]

Your posts crack me up.

bluefeet
10-31-2005, 03:40 PM
if by "sng" you're implying he's pushing any flop (ignoring the FE PF)...meh, could be. with him calling any PF raise, it's reasonable to assume he simply has a piece - putting you on a couple "big cards".

http://www.kicknfx.com/images/frog_bird.jpg

...like this guy, i could fold, living to fight some more. you still have enough chips where a single double-up puts you back in the hunt.

fwiw, i'd push this PF if he's willing to gamble w/Kx (where x&lt;7). a "standard" raise at these blinds, with his stack, is just too cheap - where a likely couple of overcards makes it difficult for you to proceed. with 13bb's, it's time to maximize your FE PF with a hand as vulnerable as 77.

tigerite
10-31-2005, 03:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And yeah I know you have &gt;10bb but it's about 13 and HU this is close enough for me.

valenzuela
10-31-2005, 03:53 PM
I agree with everything you say.

PS:You need lots and lots of poker skills to put ure chips on the middle on any flop...what poker can u play with 13x the BB HU??LOL.