PDA

View Full Version : Creepiest thing you've heard playing online.

rwanger
10-31-2005, 02:12 PM
In honor of Halloween, thought I'd pose this question. Someone recently said something to the effect of "I will rape your mom", which is more along the lines of just plain wrong.

However, I'll never forget when a guy told me, while I virtually dragged his chips from the pot:

"I'll wear your skin"

10-31-2005, 02:23 PM
"I'll gas your jewish ass."

10-31-2005, 02:39 PM
Just last night from an unknown:

"I am coming to your house in a leotard and F'ing your cat."

Jorge10
10-31-2005, 04:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just last night from an unknown:

"I am coming to your house in a leotard and F'ing your cat."

[/ QUOTE ]

NH.

Dominic
10-31-2005, 09:02 PM
actually, it probably came from myself....

Me and another Fucktard were insulting each other back and forth, very 4th-grader-like, when I inevitably brought up the, "yeah, I slept with your Mom" kind of Noel Cowardish retort....he responded with, "My Mom's dead."

Well, crap. I had two paths from which to choose. I chose the one less travelled:

"Yeah, I thought she was kind of a lifeless fu*k. Now I know why."

UCF THAYER
10-31-2005, 09:18 PM
Whenever my friend gets bad-beated, he says "I hope you get AIDS".

Kaeser
11-01-2005, 12:42 AM
Some guy mentioned he was in the military. After he lost pot someone else told him "Good, now go off to Iraq and get killed loser".

11-01-2005, 02:03 AM
Tonight on UB, some guy agreed to give money to a begger. A few minutes later the begger said "wow, you didn't need to give me that much, thank you!"

Now I know why beggers keep begging.

rwanger
11-01-2005, 02:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I've seen this guy. Unless there are other psychos out there like him.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow.

Next time someone says ridiculous things like those mentioned above in this thread, I'm going to assume that since you're not saying it seriously, I shouldn't take it as such. Unless you are saying these things seriously, in which case, I pity your "mental health professional".

vexvelour
11-01-2005, 02:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yikes man.

11-01-2005, 04:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Me and another Fucktard were insulting each other back and forth, very 4th-grader-like, when I inevitably brought up the, "yeah, I slept with your Mom" kind of Noel Cowardish retort....he responded with, "My Mom's dead."

Well, crap. I had two paths from which to choose. I chose the one less travelled:

[/ QUOTE ]

Classic. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Vavavoom
11-02-2005, 05:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats brutal......No matter how harsh I get or become....I don't ever want to go that low..."if that was me and my mum was indeed dead" - there would be bloodshed.....

11-02-2005, 04:18 PM
I've been banned from UB from chatting for using profanity. Aren't we all adults? Don't other users have the option to select the "mute chat" feature if they prefer?

Stealthy
11-02-2005, 04:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously man you do know that you have to choose the other path right? Insults or not you have got to draw a line somewhere and you leapt over that one!

11-02-2005, 07:04 PM
he didnt leap over it.

come on.

he pissed on it and burned it.

smoore
11-02-2005, 10:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
he didnt leap over it.

come on.

he pissed on it and burned it.

[/ QUOTE ]

and then banged it's dead mom.

I can't believe I'm going to click submit on this one...

Shilly
11-03-2005, 12:39 AM
From Baseketball:

Squeak (reading from paper): Your mother's deaf?
Dude: My mother is dead, you idiot.
Squeak: I guess that's why she didn't move around a lot...

11-03-2005, 03:15 AM
"Don't be mad at me I didn't bake your grandfather in an oven" "My grandfather did"

addickt
11-03-2005, 04:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
In honor of Halloween, thought I'd pose this question. Someone recently said something to the effect of "I will rape your mom", which is more along the lines of just plain wrong.

Nah, I think it was more like.... IM gonna get your information from your affiliate, rape your mom and bury your children in a shallow grave while they plead for their lives, and I will let them know its your smart-ass that got them in that position"

Dont ask me how i know that /images/graemlins/wink.gif

However, I'll never forget when a guy told me, while I virtually dragged his chips from the pot:

"I'll wear your skin"

[/ QUOTE ]

addickt
11-03-2005, 04:06 AM
Trust me, you start rapin folks moms and killin their kids, they are gonna think twice about chasin that flush next time.

Rape and murder is almost alway +ev

11-03-2005, 07:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Trust me, you start rapin folks moms and killin their kids, they are gonna think twice about chasin that flush next time.

Rape and murder is almost alway +ev

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont know whether i am sick or not- but that cracked me up /images/graemlins/smile.gif NH sir

Josh

evil_twin
11-03-2005, 08:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an awesome reply. His mom isn't dead, or at least it's at least 50 to 1 that she is. I've seen the "my mom's dead" retort so often it's just a lying guilt trip. Great response.

BTW I don't engage in this insulting each other stuff myself, but I usually have a good laugh privately at the guys who do.

Snoogins47
11-03-2005, 09:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I've seen this guy. Unless there are other psychos out there like him.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow.

Next time someone says ridiculous things like those mentioned above in this thread, I'm going to assume that since you're not saying it seriously, I shouldn't take it as such. Unless you are saying these things seriously, in which case, I pity your "mental health professional".

[/ QUOTE ]

I've seen some nasty crap, but the only one I vividly remember for some reason is (of course, I think it was after the villain in the hand check-raised the turn with a gutshot+overcards or something, then hit... the kinda thing I usually do to people)

"lolol" "i sincerly hope your fat mother gets cancer"

11-03-2005, 11:22 PM
This whole thread made me crack up. Maybe I should consult my mental health professional

11-04-2005, 01:09 AM
That is AWESOME! Can't stop laughing.

Some guy told me once that I was "probably a fetal alcohol syndrome baby." I said "well after that pot, now I can afford rehab."

TheCroShow
11-04-2005, 05:21 AM
"i'll wear your skin" takes the cake for me haha that's awesome. the lifeless [censored] comment is decent too, but that's what every fool says when the topic of mothers comes up, "my mom is dead..." anyway good thread, i needed that!

dopp16
11-04-2005, 11:28 AM
I was playing in a MTT one time and a guy got sucked out bad by a guy named ICatchCards so he writes in the chat box UCatchAids