PDA

View Full Version : Sex grrrrr not getting yours

LALDAAS
10-31-2005, 02:00 PM
WTF!

As of lately sex has been pissing both my gf and me off.

My girl had to get off birth control due to medical reason.
and well she is a much more pleasant person now. less moody.

We had to go back to using that evil piece of plastic on my junk.

Its horrible. I cant feel a damn thing. she complains of the same thing.

We will bounce the sheets for up to an hour then just give up.This sucks anyone else have this problem if so what did you do about it.

We have given up trying to get down after drinking as well.

For me it like chasing that nut down a dark alley and he keeps ducking behind dumpsters. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

we have tried several types of condoms, they all suck.

we are not ready to have a kid yet but damn.

Dont know what to do. She has always been getting upset saying she doesn't think I am attracted to her anymore which isn't the case at all.

I CANT FEEL ANYTHING!

I dont know what to do.

slickpoppa
10-31-2005, 02:02 PM
Just pull out and pray

10-31-2005, 02:04 PM
I've been pulling out for years. Still not a daddy.

coffeecrazy1
10-31-2005, 02:04 PM
Although it's obligatory, it's nevertheless fitting:

SIIHP

UCF THAYER
10-31-2005, 02:05 PM
I know it's passed it's time, but i think this post might be an exception....

SIIHP!

tolbiny
10-31-2005, 02:05 PM
Jerk off into a cup, put it in the freezer and then get the big V.

mslif
10-31-2005, 02:07 PM
She could use a diaphragm or a cervical cap

MelK
10-31-2005, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Although it's obligatory, it's nevertheless fitting:

SIIHP

[/ QUOTE ]

But before you do... Consider This. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=0&Number=3784283&page=&vc=1)

10-31-2005, 02:08 PM
http://www.learnitliveit.org/english/images/Diaphragm.jpg

xadrez
10-31-2005, 02:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My existence is evidence that this isnt a good idea.

LALDAAS
10-31-2005, 02:11 PM
/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Zygote
10-31-2005, 02:12 PM
had similar problems, but there were no medical issues with the birth control. girlfriend is back on the pill now. i'd suggest trying female condoms and such, even though i have no experience with them and can't say they are any better. maybe a vasectomy?

Mat Sklansky
10-31-2005, 02:12 PM
try lambskin condoms. There's also spermicidal dealies that are supposed to be good. Both items should be in most drugstores. In vegas, they're in the grocery stores.

xadrez
10-31-2005, 02:13 PM
I feel your pain dude. Been in a similar situation before and it SUCKS.

One thing that can help. No painting the ceiling or going out on dates with rosie palm and her 5 sisters, etc

BoogerFace
10-31-2005, 02:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She could use a diaphragm or a cervical cap

[/ QUOTE ]

Or lambskins if you're not worried about STDs.

LALDAAS
10-31-2005, 02:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.learnitliveit.org/english/images/Diaphragm.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesnt this thing have to be put in hours before hand?

I guess running out to the car for a quicky while hangin at the bar with friends is also out of he question.

10-31-2005, 02:16 PM
IUD
good for 10 years

mslif
10-31-2005, 02:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Doesnt this thing have to be put in hours before hand?

I guess running out to the car for a quicky while hangin at the bar with friends is also out of he question.

[/ QUOTE ]

She has to insert it a couple hours before hand using a spermicide as well AND she has to keep it in for about 8 hours afterwards. It is somewhat of a pain.

10-31-2005, 02:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

KaneKungFu123
10-31-2005, 02:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
WTF!

As of lately sex has been pissing both my gf and me off.

My girl had to get off birth control due to medical reason.
and well she is a much more pleasant person now. less moody.

We had to go back to using that evil piece of plastic on my junk.

Its horrible. I cant feel a damn thing. she complains of the same thing.

We will bounce the sheets for up to an hour then just give up.This sucks anyone else have this problem if so what did you do about it.

We have given up trying to get down after drinking as well.

For me it like chasing that nut down a dark alley and he keeps ducking behind dumpsters. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

we have tried several types of condoms, they all suck.

we are not ready to have a kid yet but damn.

Dont know what to do. She has always been getting upset saying she doesn't think I am attracted to her anymore which isn't the case at all.

I CANT FEEL ANYTHING!

I dont know what to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

I experienced this exact samething and now feel that it was pyschological. ill still have this problem every now and then. The one thing I would advise is that when you try to get down and it doesnt work, just forget about it and wait a few hours. If you keep trying when you arent in the right mental state it wont happen. then youll just end up fighting and both pissed at eachother.

did you try thin condoms?

LALDAAS
10-31-2005, 02:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
try lambskin condoms. There's also spermicidal dealies that are supposed to be good. Both items should be in most drugstores. In vegas, they're in the grocery stores.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never used these but i have heard the smell like [censored] is that true?

We are not worried about STD's been tested and are loyal. Planning marriage in the next 2 years but 2 years not getting off........... /images/graemlins/mad.gif

She gets preggo im dead. Her old man will surely kill me and can forget about any wedding $$$$

KaneKungFu123
10-31-2005, 02:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never used these but i have heard the smell like [censored] is that true?

We are not worried about STD's been tested and are loyal. Planning marriage in the next 2 years but 2 years not getting off........... /images/graemlins/mad.gif

She gets preggo im dead. Her old man will surely kill me and can forget about any wedding $$$$

[/ QUOTE ]

Just give it some time dude.

Sometimes I will have sex and say that i cant feel anything.
othertimes it doesnt even feel like a condom is on.

the answer has to be that i end up mind [censored] myself.

jakethebake
10-31-2005, 02:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
she has to keep it in for about 8 hours afterwards. It is somewhat of a pain.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy Crap! I had no idea this was the case. I've never been with anyone that used these. I would not think this was very comfortable.

LALDAAS
10-31-2005, 02:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
did you try thin condoms?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah this weekend we just tried some new brand

http://store1.yimg.com/I/condom-country_1869_5196083

Belive it or not these things are to small.

I live with the Irish curse, The angry inch.ROFL

No for real I am the typical average white guy and these things were choking my shawndogoole

BoogerFace
10-31-2005, 02:32 PM
I don't remember a bad smell the last time I wore lambies. But that was a couple of years ago.

Buy a 3 pack and try 'em out.

jakethebake
10-31-2005, 02:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
try lambskin condoms.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I'd feel like I was [censored] a sheep if I used these..

diebitter
10-31-2005, 02:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just pull out and pray

[/ QUOTE ]

NEVER RELY ON THIS!

swede123
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
try lambskin condoms.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't knock it until you try it, big boy.

Swede

jakethebake
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just pull out and pray

[/ QUOTE ]

NEVER RELY ON THIS!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like the voice of experience. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

TJSWAN
10-31-2005, 02:36 PM
Have you tried some lubricant before you wrap your junk ?
A few drops of Astoglide or KY on the end ( not all over ) should allow a little extra sliding sensation.

Tim

Tim

Boris
10-31-2005, 02:37 PM
It's all in your head. Seriously.

jakethebake
10-31-2005, 02:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Have you tried some lubricant before you wrap your junk ?
A few drops of Astoglide or KY on the end ( not all over ) should allow a little extra sliding sensation.

[/ QUOTE ]

For me when I have issues like this, extra lube makes it worse.

imported_The Vibesman
10-31-2005, 02:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
try lambskin condoms.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't knock it till you've tried it.

To the OP, there are other ways to get it off than regular intercourse. Try mutual masturbation. Or mutual oral (69 for you kids out there). Have sex w/ her t*ts while she uses ben-wa balls. Get creative baby.

Mat Sklansky
10-31-2005, 02:45 PM
This is the other dealie I was talking about (http://www.mypleasure.com/education/contraception/vaginal_contraceptive_film.asp)

jakethebake
10-31-2005, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If I ever have the need for them again, maybe I'll consider it.

[ QUOTE ]
To the OP, there are other ways to get it off than regular intercourse. Try mutual masturbation.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is a good alternative. Do the nasty, then finish up with this.

mmbt0ne
10-31-2005, 02:46 PM
Thank GrannyMae for this.

http://www.pleasureplus.com/detail.jpg (http://www.pleasureplus.com/why.html)

rohjoh
10-31-2005, 02:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just pull out and pray

[/ QUOTE ]

NEVER RELY ON THIS!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like the voice of experience. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I can attest to this not being an effective method of birth control.

imported_The Vibesman
10-31-2005, 02:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If I ever have the need for them again, maybe I'll consider it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't talking about the condoms. I was talking about [censored] a sheep.

I guess, OP, you could try that as well.

jakethebake
10-31-2005, 02:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I wasn't talking about the condoms. I was talking about [censored] a sheep

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that too. It may actually be sooner than I have need for a condom. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

LALDAAS
10-31-2005, 02:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is the other dealie I was talking about (http://www.mypleasure.com/education/contraception/vaginal_contraceptive_film.asp)

[/ QUOTE ]

This is interesting, Ill have to show the little lady this and see what she thinks.

Thx matt

Mat Sklansky
10-31-2005, 03:07 PM
I suggest this coupled with the pull-out method.

diebitter
10-31-2005, 03:10 PM
I know someone who not only pulled out, it was at a point when the woman's cycle when she actually shouldn't have conceived, according to the textbook. Boy, did he [censored] his life up.

DON'T RELY ON IT!

imported_The Vibesman
10-31-2005, 03:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I know someone who not only pulled out, it was at a point when the woman's cycle when she actually shouldn't have conceived, according to the textbook. Boy, did he [censored] his life up.

DON'T RELY ON IT!

[/ QUOTE ]

Knew a girl in high school who had not one, but two kids using this method.

After the second one, we were all just, "How stupid can you be?"

LALDAAS
10-31-2005, 03:22 PM
I personally do no care if we have a child, I am actually looking forward to it.

We are both 27 yrs old, resposible and have good jobs making good money.

It our families she still tells her parents that she is sleeping over her girl friends house when she stays with me.

It has also been made very clear to me birth of child equals death of me.

asofel
10-31-2005, 03:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I personally do no care if we have a child, I am actually looking forward to it.

It our families she still tells her parents that she is sleeping over her girl friends house when she stays with me.

[/ QUOTE ]

not to hijack this, but it sounds like there're some issues there to work out...obviously you know this, so this doesn't really help much does it...ok, i'll STFU and SCKMN...

Mars357
10-31-2005, 03:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

DON'T RELY ON IT!

[/ QUOTE ]

Knew a girl in high school who had not one, but two kids using this method.

After the second one, we were all just, "How stupid can you be?"

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you call a guy who uses the pull out method?

<font color="white"> Daddy! /images/graemlins/smile.gif</font>

astroglide
10-31-2005, 03:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's all in your head. Seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are insane

TimM
10-31-2005, 03:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? You both need to cut the cord. Is it your life or your parents' life that you two are living? [censored] their money if it comes with such tight strings.

jba
10-31-2005, 03:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thank GrannyMae for this.
http://www.pleasureplus.com/detail.jpg (http://www.pleasureplus.com/why.html)

[/ QUOTE ]

word, these are #1 in my book no doubt about it.

i use these as a secondary method to the pill just because I am extremely paranoid and I happen to have some experience with certain things that should only happen like 5% of the time but those rare times it hits it really, really sucks

LALDAAS
10-31-2005, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? You both need to cut the cord. Is it your life or your parents' life that you two are living? [censored] their money if it comes with such tight strings.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess your not Irish Catholic. We both are.

CollinEstes
10-31-2005, 03:54 PM
Just curious what the hold up is on the marriage for 2 years if you are both 27, is it school or something?

There are other new forms of birth control that might work better for her, my wife used to get the shot every three months that didn't make her get as moody etc.. She tried the patch thing too but it didn't work all that well for her. And don't worry about fertilly after taking the shot because we are expecting in May and it happened one month after she stopped the shot.

10-31-2005, 03:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF! You're both 27 and you're still sneaking around? Is it a religious thing or something, b/c otherwise you really need to get stuff straightened out w/ the parents. I seriously thought you guys were teens.

slickpoppa
10-31-2005, 03:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

DON'T RELY ON IT!

[/ QUOTE ]

Who says anything about relying on it? If pulling out doesn't work, you move to Plan B:

http://img.ebigchina.com/cdimg/100471/304249/0/1046615192.jpg

I should start an advice column.

CollinEstes
10-31-2005, 03:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

DON'T RELY ON IT!

[/ QUOTE ]

Who says anything about relying on it? If pulling out doesn't work, you move to Plan B:

http://img.ebigchina.com/cdimg/100471/304249/0/1046615192.jpg

I should start an advice column.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is brutal.

LALDAAS
10-31-2005, 04:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF! You're both 27 and you're still sneaking around? Is it a religious thing or something, b/c otherwise you really need to get stuff straightened out w/ the parents. I seriously thought you guys were teens.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would not call it sneaking around her parents are not stupid.

It is more of a respect matter then anything, Belive me on more then one occassion her mother has called my house in the middle of the night and or morning asking for her.

They know damn well what the deal is. Well her mom does anyway.

imported_The Vibesman
10-31-2005, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thou shalt not lie? Thou shalt honor thy mother and father? Are you saying you're breaking these commandments because of your religion?

CollinEstes
10-31-2005, 04:05 PM
Probably more like mom knows, Dad chooses not to think about it.

I understand, I did the same thing while enganged. But I have hard timing believing that her OBGYN couldn't find a solution that would work for her medically. Not saying it isn't true but that sucks.

CollinEstes
10-31-2005, 04:07 PM
Cut the guy a break they are just humoring their parents. Plus I doubt she wants to be a prego bride.

10-31-2005, 04:14 PM
No offense intended to the OP. I was raised Catholic myself and know the mentality of keeping up appearances and not having sex before marriage. But I know girls who had anal sex and oral sex and considered themselves virgins. These same girls also said they would never use birth control b/c the Church forbad it. They now have seven kids in their early 30s. Screwy logic.

LALDAAS
10-31-2005, 04:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Cut the guy a break they are just humoring their parents. Plus I doubt she wants to be a prego bride.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Probably more like mom knows, Dad chooses not to think about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo!

She was on orthocyclen. There was some concern of blood clots in her legs. We had to go to the hospital and she had to have a ultrasound and sonograhm procedure done. I think its called doplar or something.

Would have costed 2 G's if not for medical insurance.

She tried another on which i forget the name of. It made her a crazy beotch.

TimM
11-01-2005, 02:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am 100% Italian and of course my parents are Catholic. My brother got his Irish Catholic girlfriend pregnant at 16. Our dad did not really break his legs like he always said he would.

They secretly went for an abortion. It was hard for them to find someone who would do it without her parents permission at that age. She was 6 months along when they finally did, and they only got caught because there were complications which caused her to be hospitalized for a few weeks.

This is just another example of how religion can [censored] up peoples' lives. The girl could have died, all because they felt they could not go to the parents for help when they got in trouble.

Sephus
11-01-2005, 02:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is just another example of how religion can [censored] up peoples' lives.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is just another example of using results oriented thinking to explain a situation in a way that it justifies ones preconceived beliefs.

there once was a man who had a few drinks before driving to church, and he hit a telephone pole and died. this is just another example of how religion can [censored] up peoples lives.

TimM
11-01-2005, 05:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this is just another example of using results oriented thinking to explain a situation in a way that it justifies ones preconceived beliefs.

[/ QUOTE ]

It does happen to be just my opinion, so what. It was my opinion even before this incident happened. Parents who, because of their religious upbringing, believe that their biologically adult children will abstain from premarital sex, and do not teach them how to behave responsibly if they do choose to have sex have been causing a big problem in this country for a long time.

[ QUOTE ]
there once was a man who had a few drinks before driving to church, and he hit a telephone pole and died. this is just another example of how religion can [censored] up peoples lives.

[/ QUOTE ]

How does where he was going matter? It's just another example of how drinking and driving can [censored] up peoples lives. Or is that results oriented thinking too?

11-02-2005, 02:26 AM
Try new and exciting ways of increasing the pleasure of your sex life. Believe me, you are not the first couple to have intimacy pleasure issues. There are classes and books on this and I believe by spicening up your sex life, your bond with her will be greater.

Jack of Arcades
11-02-2005, 02:31 AM
http://ripnroll.com/

SackUp
11-02-2005, 02:32 AM
when in doubt, just pull out

words to live by...words to die by...

Peter666
11-02-2005, 02:48 AM
You are trying to teach responsibility to those who are not responsible enough to realize that sex at their age is inapropriate behaviour? Can you see the contradiction?

TimM
11-03-2005, 06:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You are trying to teach responsibility to those who are not responsible enough to realize that sex at their age is inapropriate behaviour? Can you see the contradiction?

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on now. Sex at that age is a great temptation relative to other types of irresponsible behavior. Are you saying it's all or nothing?

BTW, my brother told me he and his girlfriend were using the rhythm method, combined with pulling out. It's not like they didn't try to be responsible, they just didn't know any better.