PDA

View Full Version : OT: Quick questions about HU SNG's

Landon_McFly
10-31-2005, 01:26 PM
1. Which site is the softest?

2. Are they worth playing?

3. Can you play 2 at a time without it causing too much of a problem?

4. Is there more or less variance?

Just wondering... I used to play on pokerrooom before they had HU SNG's. Then I moved to party to solely play SNG's, then I heard that PR has HU SNG's. I'm thinking about going back and giving them a shot. My heads up game is definately the weakest part of my game, so that's why I want to improve so much. I think playing solely HU SNG's for a week or two would tune up my game so when I hop back into SNG's I'll be ready for war. If anyone has a bunch of information about HU Sng's regarding strategy, let me know because I would love to learn from you.

One,
Lando

the shadow
10-31-2005, 07:43 PM
1. DNK. I play Stars only, generally the 4-way HU freezeouts.
2. Yes, IMHO. YMMV.
3. I can't.
4. It seems less to me.

The Shadow

astarck
10-31-2005, 08:21 PM
1. I play on Stars, haven't tried the others.

2. My experience is in the 21s and 52s and both are easily beatable IMO, not to mention they are very quick, which is nice if you are looking for a little bit of poker in a short amount of time.

3. I have 2-tabled them once or twice but found it a little overwhelming. With practice I'm sure it wouldn't be too bad.

4. My sample size isn't big enough to answer this question (or probably any of the others above for that matter) but I believe the variance is less.