PDA

View Full Version : Solid Coffee

poker-penguin
10-31-2005, 10:42 AM
Well I was a little tired this afternoon - I've been at work a lot recently, and kinda been partying a little recently too /images/graemlins/wink.gif

So, it was off to the kitchen to half fill a mug with instant coffee powder and most of the rest with sugar before dribbling boiling water onto it.

The sludge that is produced is a beautiful thing. Why doesn't someone cut out the middle stages and just sell blocks of sugar and coffee?

Yes, I could take caffiene pills, or crystal meth (well, maybe that isn't a good idea) but I do like the taste of coffee, and would love to have a block of sugar and coffee disolving in my mouth while I sit at my desk.

Kind of like Snus (which I think is Swedish for "a little teabag full of chewing tobacco") really but for coffee addicts.

Los Feliz Slim
10-31-2005, 10:56 AM
Sounds like you might like chocolate covered espresso beans. When I worshipped the dark lord of coffee I enjoyed them.

jakethebake
10-31-2005, 10:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Sounds like you might like chocolate covered espresso beans. When I worshipped the dark lord of coffee I enjoyed them.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sooooo good!