PDA

View Full Version : lol I'm never playing at pacificpoker again

mc1023
10-31-2005, 09:45 AM
they have the most horrible customer service I've ever seen from a poker site.

I requested a cashout on the 14th of October, and I have yet to still receive it.

I emailed support twice asking for a response and I got none. On top of that I phoned them only to get a very rude representative that just hanged up on me.

WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS SITE? Last time I cashed out here it took over 2 weeks as well. Anyone have any ideas of what to do????

I email them and they don't response, I call them and they just hang up on me??? How the hell am I going to get my cashout processed?

jman220
10-31-2005, 09:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
they have the most horrible customer service I've ever seen from a poker site.

I requested a cashout on the 14th of October, and I have yet to still receive it.

I emailed support twice asking for a response and I got none. On top of that I phoned them only to get a very rude representative that just hanged up on me.

WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS SITE? Last time I cashed out here it took over 2 weeks as well. Anyone have any ideas of what to do????

I email them and they don't response, I call them and they just hang up on me??? How the hell am I going to get my cashout processed?

[/ QUOTE ]

Try speaking in a calm and reasonable manner when you call them. Then they probably won't hang up on you.

stocktrader23
10-31-2005, 09:51 AM
Fax them a bill with your address and a copy of an ID. You can also email it in as an attachment. Anyhow once they have this cashouts take no more than 3 days to hit your account. I cash out daily there with no problems.

mc1023
10-31-2005, 09:52 AM
that was the problem for me last time, and I did all that making my cashout take over 2 weeks.

Willy
10-31-2005, 11:28 AM
I gave up and deleted their program months ago. I let them keep a few dollars. Do not expect any reply that is an actual response to your question.They may, however, reply several times asking for information you have already sent to them.

Gator519
10-31-2005, 04:22 PM
Yea pacific poker takes a while for cashout's to netteller. Not to mention their little 'bonus money' that you get for playing like the .001% rakeback they give you, they will take that away if they see you are actually making money on their site.. pretty ridiculous.

NLfool
10-31-2005, 04:30 PM
it's such a cash cow though. I've yet to see a site where 6 people see the flop so consistently at the mid limit level. But and there is always a but, the software and players are soo slow, even playing 7 other games I still end up having to wait on my 1 pacific table.

NA_kicker
10-31-2005, 04:33 PM
Cashed out requested 10/28/05

In Neteller, 10/31/05

No problems here.

(Amount = 500$)

BigBiceps
10-31-2005, 05:46 PM
Try using their livechat. It is one of the few sites that have it and it actually works.

However, I hate the site and only played there one day, left the bonus money behind because the software is so horrible.

Their policy to not cashout for 4 business days is ridiculous as well.

mdeck
10-31-2005, 05:57 PM
I got my $4000 cashout within 3 days.