PDA

View Full Version : probably not a good post 200NL

pokerjoker
10-31-2005, 01:10 AM
I am Utg with Q9o, I am on tilt and it is my last hand on abolute poker EVER as I am finishing the bonus this rotation.

I call Utg, MP raises to 6 SB calls. I raise it up to $21. Loose fish thats been luckboxing me all night calls.

Flop is xxx with 2 hearts.
He checks I check

3rd heart (low card) comes on turn
He checks I raise $40 he calls
River is Ad
He checks , I push for $87.

Sebbuku?

amoeba
10-31-2005, 01:13 AM
its seppuku but yes its just spewing.

yvesaint
10-31-2005, 01:14 AM
hey dont bluff loose fish

dont bluff at all before you hit 400 nl

after that, dont bluff w/o outs or reads

follow these rules.... you will make what i call Yves Bucks.....

AthenianStranger
10-31-2005, 01:22 AM
Fold preflop and leave. Failing that, fold to the raise. Failing that and having limp re-raised, bet big on the flop. Failing that, turn is OK, river might be OK. Really would help to know what x, x, and x are.

crosse91
10-31-2005, 01:37 AM
seppuku? i really haven't been around often...

Go_Blue88
10-31-2005, 01:38 AM
I'm not sure if it's my ACT score that leads to this reasoning or just simple commonsense but:

This is really stupid. Bluffing bad players makes no sense (which i can explain if you want)

Furthermore, unless you limp-reraise preflop often, your hand range is going to be obvious here: QQ+, AK (possibly). So right away he might define your hand as a higher pocket pair. For this reason attempting to represent the flush makes no sense. And if you do have a higher pocket pair, I'm guessing that you're going to lead the flop more often.

Once he calls the turn bet, why do you think that the ace will cause him to fold?

Lastly, if he views you as on tilt, wouldn't this make him more inclined to call your bets?? Bluffing while on tilt is almost a redundant statement; when people are on tilt they make stupid bluffs. Thus, they get called down a lot.

amoeba
10-31-2005, 01:40 AM
I don't know the reference but I was just saying the word is seppuku.

pokerjoker
10-31-2005, 01:55 AM
Villan calls and shows A10 with the A of hearts. I log off and go eat chineese leftovers.

Malachii
10-31-2005, 02:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
follow these rules.... you will make what i call Yves Bucks.....

[/ QUOTE ]
Are they redeemable for soda and cookies?

10-31-2005, 02:16 AM
Japanese Ritual Suicide.