PDA

View Full Version : texas omaha

casper
06-12-2003, 05:05 PM
10-20 Hold'em game w/ full kill four handed in a kill pot. Kill is a solid house player in the CO, SB is a non-factor, BB is a VERY aggressive player who reads people very well and will three bet with nothing if he thinks he can take the pot. I make it 40 to go from the button with KJ suited, SB folds, BB makes it 60 to go, I call, Kill calls. Flop comes J 2 5 with two spades on board. BB bets out, Kill calls, I raise, BB calls, Kill three bets, I call. Turn is a 6, BB checks, Kill bets, I put him on a flush draw or two pair, but know I won't get either player to lay down for a raise, so I call. River comes a rainbow 9 and the BB bets out, Kill instantly raises and my hand hits the muck as quick as I can get it there. BB doesn't hesitate to three bet and kill studies him for a second and says "78?!?" How the HELL could you have 78??? Kill calls and the BB turns over 78 of diamonds. Kill turns over 34 of spades to show his turned 6 high straight and flush redraw. Nothing like a little Texas Omaha at 7 in the morning /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Casper the friendly, check-raising ghost.