PDA

View Full Version : Cashing Out Cents at Absolute

2+2 wannabe
10-30-2005, 10:45 PM
I don't really care about the 85 cents, but when you cash out an amount including cents they don't credit your NETeller in cents, and the amount isn't found in your Absolute account. WTF is up with that?

MyTurn2Raise
10-30-2005, 10:58 PM
they don't cash out for amounts other than whole dollars...don't request with cents

I don't know where the cents go. Try emailing cs; they've been quite responsive with my queries. I heard back within 6 hours on all 4 questions thus far.

KingMedicine
10-30-2005, 11:00 PM
you mean they took the 85 cents from the cripple kid jar?

MyTurn2Raise
10-30-2005, 11:04 PM
BTW-do any sites let you cash out cents to neteller? I know the X-party skins and Absolute don't, so I stopped even trying. I potentially left 2 big macs just sitting somewhere.

2+2 wannabe
10-30-2005, 11:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I potentially left 2 big macs just sitting somewhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

probably better for you /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I just noticed that most sites don't let you cash out cents (PokerShare does)

like I said I don't really care - but it's weird that the cents just disappear

primetime32
10-31-2005, 12:14 AM
This may be the sadest post in the history of 2+2.

Kumubou
10-31-2005, 12:20 AM
One time I cashed out my entire bankroll at Absolute (which was something like 934.87), and I got a Neteller deposit into my account for 935.00. They gave me the extra 13 cents, which I thought was cool. I guess they do not do that anymore though. :|

-K

2+2 wannabe
10-31-2005, 12:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This may be the sadest post in the history of 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you looking for "saddest" or "sadist"?

it's a legitimate question - like I said I don't care about the 85 cents or whatever it is - but if they keep everyone's 85 cents it gets to be a big chunk of change over a while

primetime32
10-31-2005, 01:55 AM
Touche, you start a subject about .87 cents that you may be able to get if you actually contacted absolute, but in order to salvage some crediblity you find a typo. Well done good sir, i have been bested!

10-31-2005, 04:55 AM
When I cash-out from Absolute they round it up.Must be because of my VIP status. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

10-31-2005, 10:11 AM
It's Neteller which only accepts deposits or withdrawals for whole $ amounts

cgwahl
10-31-2005, 11:30 AM
Paradise does that too for some reason.

Poker Stars though gives you the full amount. So I don't think its a Neteller thing.

trainslayer
10-31-2005, 12:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Touche, you start a subject about .87 cents that you may be able to get if you actually contacted absolute, but in order to salvage some crediblity you find a typo. Well done good sir, i have been bested!

[/ QUOTE ]

If it's that sad why do you keep comin' back?

carlo
10-31-2005, 01:13 PM
I've cashed out cents from Ultimate Bet and Poker Stars-Party won't allow it and leave the cents in your account. Forgot about Cryptos and Bet365. Never had a site take the cents-don't play on Absolute.

carlo

vilemerchant
10-31-2005, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah? Matchbook just cashed me out to Neteller For $181.01

2+2 wannabe
10-31-2005, 05:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the typo was a joke - I dunno why you're being a douche about the subject.

BigBiceps
10-31-2005, 05:42 PM
I did the same thing at Absolute, the cents just disappeared. They did not go back into the account or to Neteller.

UB cashes your cents to Neteller, but they do it in a different manner -- like neteller user to neteller user or something.

11-01-2005, 07:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When you deposit to Neteller it specifically says only enter whole dollar amounts. When cashing out from Paradise, they will only allow you to do whole dollars, the cents being returned - they specifically say because neteller only accepts whole dollars.

vilemerchant
11-01-2005, 08:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When you deposit to Neteller it specifically says only enter whole dollar amounts. When cashing out from Paradise, they will only allow you to do whole dollars, the cents being returned - they specifically say because neteller only accepts whole dollars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right. I must be lying about Matchbook cashing out my cent. Not the first time either.

rusty JEDI
11-01-2005, 08:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Neteller most definitely accepts cents.

Most recently Pokerstars, Pokershare, and Aces.com all accepted the cents on the end of a cashout.

11-01-2005, 08:39 AM
like I said I don't really care - but it's weird that the cents just disappear

[/ QUOTE ]

itīs pretty weird and in my opinion not correct either.
where exactly does the money go and if you add up the tiny winy amounts of cents each day each transfer made, itīs a lot of money. porbably a whole lot more than most players earn in a whole month /images/graemlins/smile.gif

11-01-2005, 11:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Right. I must be lying about Matchbook cashing out my cent. Not the first time either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who called you a liar?

try cashing out from Paradise and see what happens

try depositing $.cc from your bank account to Neteller and see what happens

I'm not a liar either which means we are both right and neteller applies it's rules inconsistently