PDA

View Full Version : Bruschi

Russ McGinley
10-30-2005, 09:39 PM
What's the O/U on the number of times his miraculous comeback is mentioned tonight?

mosuavea
10-30-2005, 09:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What's the O/U on the number of times his miraculous comeback is mentioned tonight?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I was writing this post when I saw yours. How about how many times they show his wife, they showed her twice in the first 2 minutes.

mosuavea
10-30-2005, 09:42 PM
I think Partick just jizzed himself when Brishci broke up the reverse

Russ McGinley
10-30-2005, 09:44 PM
I have a feeling there will be a speech by Joe Theismann any time he makes a play or even makes contact with anybody.

Clarkmeister
10-30-2005, 09:52 PM
I want to vomit.

Russ McGinley
10-30-2005, 10:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I want to vomit.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Everybody is rooting for Bruschi, probably even the Buffalo Bills."

Whatever do you mean?[/sarcasm]

mosuavea
10-30-2005, 10:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I want to vomit.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Everybody is rooting for Bruschi, probably even the Buffalo Bills."

Whatever do you mean?[/sarcasm]

[/ QUOTE ]

The broadcaster in the Wisconsin College football game yesterday said it was the greatest comeback of our generation, of course everyone is rotting for him!

Matt Williams
10-30-2005, 11:11 PM
Look on the bright side, Wellington Mara is taking some of the spotlight off Bruschi.

Russ McGinley
10-31-2005, 12:48 AM
All that ass-kissing they did and he straight up walks away from the post-game interview. That'll show em.

Pudge714
10-31-2005, 01:13 AM
Did anyone else notice how at the end of the game they made a comment about Shaud Williams lateralling it forward as if he was playing rugby. What an idiot.

jstnrgrs
10-31-2005, 01:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I want to vomit.

[/ QUOTE ]

And I love Bruschi.

nothumb
10-31-2005, 01:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I want to vomit.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's funny, I look at Bruschi and think he's probably the kind of exasperatingly self-righteous jerk that I would hate in real life, but as a football player he is the hands-down [censored].

NT

TheRover
10-31-2005, 01:41 AM
Nobody has mentioned this, but that game sucked a boatload of ass.

Whoever calls the plays for the Bills needs a kick in the balls.

McGahee
10-31-2005, 02:05 AM
ESPN is now reporting he saved a little girl from drowning in suburban Massachusetts after the game. He reportedly heard the scream while helping an old lady cross the street right after saving a burning kitten from a fire.

McGahee
10-31-2005, 02:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I want to vomit.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's funny, I look at Bruschi and think he's probably the kind of exasperatingly self-righteous jerk that I would hate in real life, but as a football player he is the hands-down [censored].

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

I kinda feel that way about Drew Brees. Well, he's not that great of a football player but I've always liked his game for some reason, and he definitely seems like the arrogant punk that I would hate in life.

Russ McGinley
10-31-2005, 02:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ESPN is now reporting he saved a little girl from drowning in suburban Massachusetts after the game. He reportedly heard the scream while helping an old lady cross the street right after saving a burning kitten from a fire.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that why he walked away from the post-game interview?

Suzy Kolber: Tedy!

(Tedy hears a scream faintly in the distance. He calmly walks away from the badgering reporter and heads to the exit.)

Oski
10-31-2005, 03:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The game coverage sucked a boatload of ass, too. TWICE, ESPN was doing sideline "reports" while a turnover was in progress. The first one was when (Suzy Colber?) was talking about some bullshit, and she was going on and on while there was a fumble and a pile up. The second was even worse ... the booth was going on about Mara while the a fumble occurred. They return to coverage as the teams are changing units and the announcer says, "apparently, there was a turnover."

StevieG
10-31-2005, 10:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]

The game coverage sucked a boatload of ass, too. TWICE, ESPN was doing sideline "reports" while a turnover was in progress. The first one was when (Suzy Colber?) was talking about some bullshit, and she was going on and on while there was a fumble and a pile up. The second was even worse ... the booth was going on about Mara while the a fumble occurred. They return to coverage as the teams are changing units and the announcer says, "apparently, there was a turnover."

[/ QUOTE ]

Mute it. Seriously. With the number of graphics on screen you can get most situational information visually.

If something strange is happening you can always unmute it to learn exactly what is going on.

Sponger15SB
10-31-2005, 12:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I kinda feel that way about Drew Brees. Well, he's not that great of a football player but I've always liked his game for some reason, and he definitely seems like the arrogant punk that I would hate in life.

[/ QUOTE ]

My friend is a valet at a restaurant that he frequents and Brees never tips him, if that makes you hate him even more.

Pudge714
10-31-2005, 11:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Thats an above average performance for this crew.

Voltron87
10-31-2005, 11:37 PM
very funny (http://eod.liquidviewer.com/wgr-od/wgr/20051031_bruschipbp-1.wma)

banditbdl
10-31-2005, 11:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My friend is a valet at a restaurant that he frequents and Brees never tips him, if that makes you hate him even more.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Mole Man strikes again.

Dynasty
10-31-2005, 11:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fantastic!

Jack of Arcades
10-31-2005, 11:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"They are now chanting that Bruschi is a golden god... it's kind of awkward, actually..."

Voltron87
10-31-2005, 11:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"They are now chanting that Bruschi is a golden god... it's kind of awkward, actually..."

[/ QUOTE ]

"its a wide receiver screen to bruschi!"

"what a play there by bruschi to tell him to call a fair catch, he told him to fair catch it in arabic"

Jack of Arcades
10-31-2005, 11:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"its a wide receiver screen to bruschi!"

"what a play there by bruschi to tell him to call a fair catch, he told him to fair catch it in arabic"

[/ QUOTE ]

"he is going back and getting their toys... the squeaky toys are safe."

imported_CaseClosed326
11-01-2005, 02:03 AM
"I wish he was my dad"

Jack of Arcades
11-01-2005, 02:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"I wish he was my dad"

[/ QUOTE ]

"Half-man, half-god, half-possible centaur... I don't know"

MarkSummers
11-01-2005, 03:09 AM
Hilarious. As a long time Bills fan, I really appreciate this.