PDA

View Full Version : Any Canadians using Firepay?

detruncate
10-30-2005, 08:13 PM
I'm thinking about setting up a Firepay account as an alternative to Neteller and was curious if there were any issues invoved with having to operate in Canadian dollars. Firepay said there were no currency conversion fees so it doesn't look like it's going to be a big deal, but these things sometimes end up being more complicated than they seem.

Also, is there any way to fund a Firepay account from a poker site without making a deposit using Firepay first?

Thanks in advance.

detruncate
10-31-2005, 04:03 AM
One more lap.

edge
10-31-2005, 05:09 AM
I'm just starting out. The deposit limits are a hassle (starts at $400 per week, mine is now $750), but hopefully they'll just keep going up and I can avoid Neteller. The fact that there's no fee involved with withdrawing and only a $4 fee for depositing and no exchange rate fee makes it much better than Neteller once I get all my money moved. Instead of having $30k sitting in Neteller doing nothing at all, I can move it through Firepay to an ING account and then quickly back if I bust out of sites without losing way more than I'd make in interest through Neteller's exchange rate fee.