PDA

View Full Version : Girl Problems Exercise #42

Jurollo
10-30-2005, 07:57 PM
You all know how people talk about lines and how you played a hand in the "card game" forums this is much like that....

Background - I met this girl a week or two ago, she is my friend's gf. I am friends with the gf and had grown to like the said girl in a fairly short time span. The only time I have gone out or anything was with her and the friend's gf to see Saw II.

So last night I have a party at my house, she comes and gets wasted and eventually gets a ride home. I think she likes one of my roomies or thinks he is hot. Ok so I get wasted and eventually, around 2:30 in the morning drunkenly tell her I like her, but she was incoherent. In conversation today she says "i dont know you well enough to do anything really" and says that "she will be at our parties and we all should hang out more" etc, etc. Sounds like a lame way to say "i am not interested".

Whats my line?
-Move on
-Keep keeping on
-Tell her to [censored] off
-Keep inviting her to parties and try to get random ass
-Any other suggestions

~Justin

NLSoldier
10-30-2005, 07:59 PM
So you are trying to steal your friends girlfriend?

10-30-2005, 08:01 PM
Im not sure, if you are hitting on your friends GF? its kind of confusing. If you are not, and its a friend of the GF, then the only answer is, invite her to parties, and keep hitting random ass in the meantime.

Bigdaddydvo
10-30-2005, 08:04 PM
I read it as friend of a GF.

If she seems uninterested after drinking, sober might not be much better. Looks like a good time to quit pressing the issue.

Blarg
10-30-2005, 08:07 PM
Don't encourage it. If you reject her, she may be pissed off and try to sour the relationship between you and your friend, or make it so that your friend hangs out with you and your group less. It may not even be that consciously done, or it may be done with full bore conscious jerkiness. Either way, you lose.

And you lose even more if you don't reject her, namely, your friend. Banging some chick is easy enough; you don't have to bang this one. You could lose a friend.

It sounds like you're trying to think this thing through too much so that it can look like something other than what it is -- stealing your friend's girl. Deeper, or whatever. It's not.

siccjay
10-30-2005, 08:08 PM
I'm thinking you meant a friend of your friends gf.

Telling the girl "I like you" is the kiss of death. Move on now before the drama gets bad.

Jurollo
10-30-2005, 08:12 PM
Not hitting on the GF. The gf's friend. I just mentioned my link to the gf because I have an 'insider' if you will.
~Justin

Los Feliz Slim
10-30-2005, 08:15 PM
Keep moving, there's nothing to see here.

MCS
10-30-2005, 08:16 PM
Move on.

DMBFan23
10-30-2005, 08:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think she likes one of my roomies or thinks he is hot

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
we "all" should hang out more

[/ QUOTE ]

if you don't think you can hit it then be a good wingman and set your roommate up with some tail, because she wants him.

Jurollo
10-30-2005, 08:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Move on.

[/ QUOTE ]

My sentiments exactly.
~Justin

nanoCRUSHER
10-31-2005, 07:23 AM
Fold preflop.

BobboFitos
10-31-2005, 07:25 AM
seems like a great time to get drunk and call her, no?

imitation
10-31-2005, 07:25 AM
Try switching to an ultra slim pad, and kegels might help your girl problems.

jason_t
10-31-2005, 07:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems like a great time to think of something original to say, yes?

BobboFitos
10-31-2005, 07:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems like a great time to think of something original to say, yes?

[/ QUOTE ]

touche.

But seriously... this does seem like an opportune time for that.

blah, i was pwned..

Jeebus
10-31-2005, 08:49 PM
Just chill and be smooth. Take her word and just be her friend, don't be pussywhipped though. She'll either come around or do your roommate. Trying harder will only make the second option more likely.

Jurollo
10-31-2005, 09:01 PM
I am moving on, there are plenty of other options for me at this point.
~Justin

sublime
10-31-2005, 09:03 PM
rape is the only viable option i see

fyodor
10-31-2005, 09:06 PM
I like the part where you say, "see Saw"

tom441lbk
10-31-2005, 09:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
suprise sex is the only viable option i see

[/ QUOTE ]

FHP

10-31-2005, 09:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Telling the girl "I like you" is the kiss of death. Move on now before the drama gets bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is exactly what I was thinking. No matter how badly you want a girl you must never admit it, if you do one of two things will happen, you will get used before you realize you aren't getting laid or it will move directly into a LJBF relationship. If you tell a girl that you like her the only way she'll respond is if she already likes you. I like to just be flirty with women in general and if I'm getting a good vibe (or I think I am) I like to push it. Sure I make a misread once in a while but hey it's part of the game.

Jurollo
10-31-2005, 09:19 PM
Ok, so I agree with your statement. However, when I get wasted at my house during a party and stumble upstairs to the computer at 3am I generally do not think in very logical terms, this is to say the least. For instance, throwing a glass Busch Light bottle at the Wendy's building while your friend is ordering is likely not a good idea, however, when drunk it seems peachy and fun.
~Justin

10-31-2005, 09:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, so I agree with your statement. However, when I get wasted at my house during a party and stumble upstairs to the computer at 3am I generally do not think in very logical terms, this is to say the least. For instance, throwing a glass Busch Light bottle at the Wendy's building while your friend is ordering is likely not a good idea, however, when drunk it seems peachy and fun.
~Justin

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL. In an iroic twist of fate, for once the customer serves Wendy's trash. I don't like drinking very much when I'm around someone I want to get with because it leads to problems like trying to move too fast, like what you did. I like to keep the drug consumption low until I'm around poeple that I can make a fool out of myself in front of.

tpir90036
10-31-2005, 10:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...with her and the friend's gf....

[/ QUOTE ]
wait. i thought they were the same person?