PDA

View Full Version : D.J. to Vegas this weekend, all poker donations accepted!!!

D.J.
06-12-2003, 02:13 PM
I'll be in town from Thursday to Monday, hopefully I can meet some of you 2+2ers although I won't be playing cards too much b/c this is more of a drinking, going out partying trip, but I'll make a few stops at the Bellagio, Mirage, Mandalay Bay, Orleans, and Boulder Station to play cards a little bit. I'll be the young black guy, light skin, green eyes, half drunk, look for me, say hi.

-D.J.

Yeknom58
06-16-2003, 07:29 PM
Hi DJ,

I was at the Bellagio. I was the guy that tried to bluff you out of of that pot when you had TT. Just a question, if I said your TT is no good, would you have folded it? I get the feeling the way you were playing and the point you were at you would have called if I showed you JJ in my hand but eh next time I'll give it a try.

Later,

Josh W
06-16-2003, 10:06 PM
Half drunk?

yer not even going to finish your first beer?

D.J.
06-17-2003, 04:13 PM
That was a rough board to bluff on, if I'm not mistaken, the board was double paired low and you bet the river when the top card paired the board, it just didn't look right. Although if I thought you were bluffing I should have raised, but you never really know in 4-8, so I just called, besides, after many many drinks, everything is a little blurry anyway.

-D.J.

Barry
06-17-2003, 10:29 PM
Hey DJ -

I'll be there too this weekend, mostly at the Bellagio, but will spend some time Sat at the Mirage.

I'm the middle aged white guy with the tall, attractive Asian girl.

If you want to meet up, PM me and we can swap cell #'s

Barry

HDPM
06-17-2003, 10:58 PM
"I'm the middle aged white guy with the tall, attractive Asian girl"

Good for you, but in Las Vegas that description does not necessarily limit the field. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

Barry
06-17-2003, 11:14 PM
LOL -

I suppose that that's true...

Guess we'll have to rely on the cell phone.

D.J.
06-18-2003, 08:17 PM
Sorry Barry, I already went last weekend.

-D.J.