PDA

View Full Version : chicks birthday

sublime
10-30-2005, 03:07 PM
so the girl i have been with for the past year (with many 'breaks') birthday is today. i sent her flowers at work on friday (chicks love that shit) but today is her actual birthday. we have no future, we both know it although she is more hopeful than me. i plan on telling her outright to just move on as i have no intentions of changing my ways (anti social recluse). anyways, i am going to take her out tonight to dinner(not fancy)/movie, do i have to buy anything else for her? technically we are not together at the present time.

jakethebake
10-30-2005, 03:08 PM
Don't do it on her birthday. I've heard recently that they really don't like that.

Edge34
10-30-2005, 03:10 PM
Why are you taking this girl on a date if you have no intentions of continuing any relationship with her?

I've had my share of messed-up relationships, but this seems counterproductive. So I guess, to answer your question, you certainly don't "have" to buy her anything else.

sublime
10-30-2005, 03:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why are you taking this girl on a date if you have no intentions of continuing any relationship with her?

I've had my share of messed-up relationships, but this seems counterproductive. So I guess, to answer your question, you certainly don't "have" to buy her anything else.

[/ QUOTE ]

we have known each other for 3 years or so, plus we had sex liek a week or so ago.

rusellmj
10-30-2005, 03:13 PM
Stop spending money on her.

mslif
10-30-2005, 03:15 PM
I think what you are planning on doing is fine.

FYI: nh on the flowers at work.

Edge34
10-30-2005, 03:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

we have known each other for 3 years or so, plus we had sex liek a week or so ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair 'nuff. In that case, seems like standard procedure. You really should make sure you're both on the same page RE: the future of this "relationship", but as jake said, tonight's not the night to tell her that. Still, no need to buy her anything else.

Voltron87
10-30-2005, 03:22 PM
buddy it is very clearly "Who is Karim Garcia" not your version.

/images/graemlins/heart.gif

Clarkmeister
10-30-2005, 03:33 PM
This is awfully close to a "look, I had sex" post.

Vavavoom
10-30-2005, 03:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So true....FWIW, Telling her on her bday that there is no future is a pretty sh*tty thing to do also...!!

scotty34
10-30-2005, 03:37 PM
Dinner and a movie seems like plenty given your situation. And as others have stated, don't tell her tonight.

gamblore99
10-30-2005, 03:42 PM
why not just do the dinner movie thing and have sex after. You get sex, she has a happy birthday, and then you can tell her next week when its not your birthday.

sublime
10-30-2005, 04:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it would be like some guy saying he banged his wife last week.

i had no intentions of saying this to her tonight btw, i just have no idea on this gifting stuff.

sublime
10-30-2005, 04:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
buddy it is very clearly "Who is Karim Garcia" not your version.

/images/graemlins/heart.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

huh? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Voltron87
10-30-2005, 04:12 PM
you signature. when pedro said is he said "Who is Karim Garica?" not "Whose Karim Garcia". great quote.

sublime
10-30-2005, 04:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you signature. when pedro said is he said "Who is Karim Garica?" not "Whose Karim Garcia". great quote.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, ok chris /images/graemlins/smile.gif

daryn
10-30-2005, 04:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

whose != who's