PDA

View Full Version : Party points

topspinner
10-30-2005, 01:43 PM
My Party Points, have not updated for the last four days, so I sent an email to Party asking how many points I had, so I could see how many I need to qualify for my bonus.

The following is the cluless response I recieved:

Dear Michael,

Thank you for contacting us.

I understand your concern and as we are not able to check the details from our end we will not be able to inform the exact status.

As and when you play on the Tables our server will capture that and add the Party points.

As we are not able to check that I request you to contact us after 48 hours so that we can check the details.

Note: Please do not disclose your password to any individual/organization claiming to represent us. We will never ask you for the password to your account. If you receive any email or phone call from anyone requesting you to provide your password please report it to us immediately.

Our Customer Care Department is available 24/7 to assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Pallavi
Poker Customer Care

popeye18
10-30-2005, 03:07 PM
Mine havent updated in 2 days so i sent them an e-mail cause im so close to finishing my pop-up. I got a reply that said they dont update for 24-48 hours even though they have always updated the next day for me.

10-30-2005, 03:25 PM
I'm having issues with mine as well. I have played 300 hands each of the last two days of 5/10. I should have racked up 360 points and cleared my pop up but I'm only being credited with 32 points each day. I emailed them so hopefully they rectify the situation.

10-30-2005, 03:57 PM
I have 1000's of party points, but what good are they except for playing in some free tournaments?
And what is a "pop up"?
Thanks.