PDA

View Full Version : Clarkmeister and Dynasty...joined at the hip?

03-15-2002, 04:23 AM
OK, I'll admit that sometimes the obvious can escape me and that I can be a little (lot) slow, but I'll fire away anyway.

I just put 2 and 2 (haha, punny, huh?) together and noticed that Clarkmeister (Dave Clark) and Dynasty (Brian Michael Clark) may be related? Am I a little slow to the punch or what? Am I right, at least?

03-15-2002, 05:01 AM
No, we are not related.

Another strange coincidence: We were both knicknamed "Clarkster" earler in life. For me, it was in high school during the basketball team's roadtrip to Florida (It was a reward for making it to the MA state semi-finals in 1988).

03-15-2002, 05:03 AM

03-15-2002, 06:43 AM
Dammit, I was actually thinking that I butchered that while posting! I'll do better next time! /images/wink.gif

P.S. I'm thinking of coming to Vegas in June with a couple of friends (we're all in our mid-20's). Besides you and Dave, are there any 2 + 2'ers in Vegas who couldn't be my dad to meet up with?

03-15-2002, 06:08 PM
Clarkmeister is always hanging out with D.Andrew (who seems to lurk more than post these days). There are plenty of others including the occasional tourist. During this past week, Dave in Cali has been at the Mirage a lot. There always seems to be a new 2+2er in town each week.