PDA

View Full Version : Number 1 Rated Thread of All Time

imitation
10-30-2005, 11:27 AM
Now that rating has become so prominent, I think we need an official number 1 rated thread, so don't fucking rock the boat just keep this one full rating.

pokerdirty
10-30-2005, 01:12 PM
this needed to be a poll.

some choices-

5 yr olds
Lexington Brian
MS Paint

there are others i can't think of, others add

jakethebake
10-30-2005, 01:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Now that rating has become so prominent, I think we need an official number 1 rated thread, so don't fucking rock the boat just keep this one full rating.

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread has been done so many times.

diebitter
10-30-2005, 01:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this needed to be a poll.

some choices-

5 yr olds
Lexington Brian
MS Paint

there are others i can't think of, others add

[/ QUOTE ]
We did this less than a week ago. I'd post a link, but the search function is so FUBAR that, if I use anything but the correct expression the first time, I'm forced involuntarily into chewing my bottom lip off.

SackUp
10-30-2005, 01:15 PM
there was a thread about this like 4 days ago after "2 out of 3 goals accomplished in college" thread was made. I didn't save it but maybe someone did. I linked about 8 threads.

jakethebake
10-30-2005, 01:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
We did this less than a week ago. I'd post a link, but the search function is so FUBAR I can't find it without a 25 minute wait, unless I am absolutely sure of my search expressions.

[/ QUOTE ]

And again the week before that, and probably the week before that. It seems to get done about twice a month or so. Who cares which one was best. Let's just bask in the individual and collective glory of the great old threads while we work to create new ones.

utmt40
10-30-2005, 01:27 PM
sup bro?