PDA

View Full Version : Party Reload 50% upto 100$ 7x

xenthebrain
10-30-2005, 08:59 AM
I can't believe it's not posted yet, so it's probably account specific.
But I recieved following email today:

[ QUOTE ]
Dear xxx,

Playing poker is great fun, but playing poker in the Caribbean, now that’s an opportunity of a lifetime.
So get ready to take up your entry aboard a Luxury Cruise.
PartyPoker wants to offer you a 50% bonus up to 100 dollars on your first deposit (use bonus code URLUCKY. Click on this link for more details). In addition, if you deposit before November 14th 11:59pm, we will also give you a freeroll into one of our PPMV Single Table Qualifiers (standard entry value 34 dollars).

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's the link. Enjoy! (http://www.partypoker.com/offers/deposit_50_100_bonus_urlucky.htm)

jwesty5
10-30-2005, 09:33 AM
Is this a reload or a signup bonus. It says $100 on your 1st deposit so I'm not sure its a reload.

[ QUOTE ]
I can't believe it's not posted yet, so it's probably account specific.
But I recieved following email today:

[ QUOTE ]
Dear xxx,

Playing poker is great fun, but playing poker in the Caribbean, now that’s an opportunity of a lifetime.
So get ready to take up your entry aboard a Luxury Cruise.
PartyPoker wants to offer you a 50% bonus up to 100 dollars on your first deposit (use bonus code URLUCKY. Click on this link for more details). In addition, if you deposit before November 14th 11:59pm, we will also give you a freeroll into one of our PPMV Single Table Qualifiers (standard entry value 34 dollars).

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's the link. Enjoy! (http://www.partypoker.com/offers/deposit_50_100_bonus_urlucky.htm)

[/ QUOTE ]

xenthebrain
10-30-2005, 09:50 AM
Yes, I saw that, but I thought it refers to "first deposit in this reloadperiod".

But I didn't get the bonus credited to my account...

Isn't it kinda wierd that they send me this email if I don't apply for it.
I emailed them now and let you know.

Brain
10-30-2005, 12:06 PM
I just clicked the link and it says " Bonus Amount will be automatically added to your Bonus Account where it will be held until you play raked hands equal to seven (7) times the Bonus Amount before October 31st (the "Release Requirements")."

10-30-2005, 12:08 PM
Sooooooooo, does this bonus work or not?

Brain
10-30-2005, 12:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sooooooooo, does this bonus work or not?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't knoooooow. Try it and find out.

10-30-2005, 12:12 PM
my money is scattered about right now, i would have to cashout to try it. Anyone who tries it please post what happened. Thanks

OldYoda
10-30-2005, 12:19 PM
Just to check I deposited $50, didn't work for me.

playersare
10-30-2005, 12:19 PM
didn't work for me.

ibankonu
10-30-2005, 01:10 PM
I didn't get it either. Sha well, the link says hands have to be completed by tomorrow anyways.

darkcore
10-30-2005, 03:51 PM
i got the email too and used this bonuscode as a first deposit bonus.
it didn't show up in my bonus account, so i emailed party... no response within a week. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif
then i emailed bonus@party... and they credited the bonus within a couple of hours and gave me more time (~end of november) to clear it.

Hendricks433
10-30-2005, 07:33 PM
its a first time deposit bonus not a RELOAD bonus. Damn you all for getting my hopes up /images/graemlins/frown.gif