PDA

View Full Version : What happened to party today?

10-30-2005, 08:39 AM
Party has been slightly softer since the split, obviosuly because the pros have been slow to come home. I play 5/10 and every table I went to had at least 3 people seeing 40% of the flops. Many tables had 2 or more people seeing +60% of the flops or lots of clowns seeing around 90%. It seems like overnight the site just became gross with idiots.

BluffTHIS!
10-30-2005, 08:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It seems like overnight the site just became gross with idiots.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you are not complaining.

rhizome
10-30-2005, 10:29 AM
It is called "Saturday". It happens once a week. Also take a look at this thing called "Friday".

10-31-2005, 02:04 AM
I never used to play on the weekends, but wen i do it seems they r sometimes very good or sometimes tight but never like it was yesterday

dibbs
10-31-2005, 02:09 AM
If I were you I wouldn't mention it and play more. Most college kids seem to find halloween the perfect excuse to drink much more than usual, might be it.

Benholio
10-31-2005, 02:55 AM
Maybe the holiday helped... I was playing on a different network, and the games were definitely looser than normal.

Photoc
10-31-2005, 02:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It seems like overnight the site just became gross with idiots.

[/ QUOTE ]

There was no reload Thursday is probably why.

11-01-2005, 12:53 PM
Yeah, i never really know why anyone posts here. The wasted time is 0 EV at best. Let alone the EV lost from giving away pieces of the poker profit pie! Only if you are actually asking a question or giving bad advice can it be +EV, in which case why would anyone answer except to give u bad advice?
However, the reality is that winning online poker is a lonely game and man cannot live on EV alone. And I sincerely wanted to know what could cause such a landslide of freemoney so I dont miss it in the future. Interestingly youll notice some real answers AND some bad advice.