Ulysses
10-30-2005, 04:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
=censored= please cut me some slack i am fucknplastered here

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell a story.

Phoenix1010
10-30-2005, 04:03 AM
I got into a big fight with my girlfriend and stormed out of the bar in a drunken fury. Relationship of three years in peril. Top that shiznit.

Jack of Arcades
10-30-2005, 04:04 AM
this post is

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000024IMC.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

daryn
10-30-2005, 04:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell a story.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok so

haloowen party, but i have no fuggin costme whatsoever, so i just go regular clothes... whatever.. nobody cares. just get wicked drunk drinking ton of jack daniels, i bought like a 20 $ bottle and got durnk off it but the rest got connsumed by drunken moochers

so i go there w/ my frined who is a girl (JUST FRIENDS OOT) anyway, while we are ther eshe is talking to some dude... whatever. she ends up hooiking up w/ him i guess.. but the bad part is, somehow she disppears, .. now al o fa sudden i have no ride home!

in a drunken stoopr i have to AWALK HOME 3 MILES WHT ATH E FUCK111!

JUST GOT HOME ANS I AM STARING.. WHAT SHOULD I EAT?

WackityWhiz
10-30-2005, 04:17 AM
What do you have?

Evan
10-30-2005, 04:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i have to AWALK HOME 3 MILES

[/ QUOTE ]
That blows. Cab?

LoaferGee12
10-30-2005, 04:24 AM
CAB DUDE

daryn
10-30-2005, 04:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That blows. Cab?

[/ QUOTE ]

no cab this is not thde inner city

uw_madtown
10-30-2005, 04:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i am fucknplastered here

[/ QUOTE ]

me too. someone puked in a friend's bedroom. halloween... is awesome.

good call on the jack daniel's btw... 3/4 of a bottle here... just the perfect amount to be [censored] up, but not totally [censored].

Lazymeatball
10-30-2005, 04:39 AM
I could sure go for a greasy platter of deep fried appetizers samplers right now

NLSoldier
10-30-2005, 04:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell a story.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok so

haloowen party, but i have no fuggin costme whatsoever, so i just go regular clothes... whatever.. nobody cares. just get wicked drunk drinking ton of jack daniels, i bought like a 20 $ bottle and got durnk off it but the rest got connsumed by drunken moochers

so i go there w/ my frined who is a girl (JUST FRIENDS OOT) anyway, while we are ther eshe is talking to some dude... whatever. she ends up hooiking up w/ him i guess.. but the bad part is, somehow she disppears, .. now al o fa sudden i have no ride home!

in a drunken stoopr i have to AWALK HOME 3 MILES WHT ATH E FUCK111!

JUST GOT HOME ANS I AM STARING.. WHAT SHOULD I EAT?

[/ QUOTE ]

all i have to sa6t sihgs ihgdsohoh, i durnk as [censored], andn ihodshf are paryt, idht!~!!!!

10-30-2005, 05:02 AM
and thus the hypocrisy of the OOT banning is shown in vivid colors, unless this dumbass/non contributing post causes a banning.

Ban him or else show how much of a dumbass biased piece of [censored] you are [censored]

daryn
10-30-2005, 05:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
and thus the hypocrisy of the OOT banning is shown in vivid colors, unless this dumbass/non contributing post causes a banning.

Ban him or else show how much of a dumbass biased piece of [censored] you are [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

F U LOSER

HEY CENSORED, I RECOMMEND A REVERSE BAN ON DAVID HUME, TY

NLSoldier
10-30-2005, 05:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

F U LOSER

[/ QUOTE ]

bicyclekick
10-30-2005, 05:05 AM
I'm rueslla rdrunk too.

doesn't mater dswehre you are you can get a capb most places worry now.t

10-30-2005, 05:06 AM
A ban on me would only prove my point.

daryn
10-30-2005, 05:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
A ban on me would only prove my point.

[/ QUOTE ]

then i wish to prove your point

idiot!

10-30-2005, 05:14 AM
ur not that drunk. ur faking. the spellings ur getting wrong are make it obvious that ur trying very hard to sound drunk....when im drunk i make a casual attempt to keep things in order...it really looks like an attempt to misspell words on purpose so it seems like u have a life.

didnt mean to sound harsh but i hate it when people do that.

daryn
10-30-2005, 05:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ur not that drunk. ur faking. the spellings ur getting wrong are make it obvious that ur trying very hard to sound drunk....when im drunk i make a casual attempt to keep things in order...it really looks like an attempt to misspell words on purpose so it seems like u have a life.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmm then if you look at the most recenpt posts you can see tha t my spellin is pretty much in order, retard.

i could OBVIOULSY GO BACK AND EDIT AND USE BACKSPACE AND SPELL EVERYHTING CORRECTLY, BUT I AM DRUNK AND CARE NOT FOR SUCH THINGS

MORON!

tinga81
10-30-2005, 05:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd have to agree with this. I also saw an edit from an earlier post after he called david a "loser." Pretty coordinated, I mean .. for being a drunk guy.

That's funny you called him a loser. You come home from a night of boozing, and post on an internet bulletin board.

I'm looking forward to your awesome insult.

10-30-2005, 05:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you prabs. this is obvious, the spelling/ argumentative line has improved a lot in the past hour. Ban this faking piece of [censored].

daryn
10-30-2005, 05:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd have to agree with this. I also saw an edit from an earlier post after he called david a "loser." Pretty coordinated, I mean .. for being a drunk guy.

That's funny you called him a loser. You come home from a night of boozing, and post on an internet bulletin board.

I'm looking forward to you're aweomse insult.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude i jsut had my first food of the day, i'm feeling better already. EVEN WHEN I AM DRUNK AS [censored] I AM 100X SMARTER THAN U , FACE FACTS TARD

tinga81
10-30-2005, 05:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
dude i jsut had my first food of the day, i'm feeling better already. EVEN WHEN I AM DRUNK AS [censored] I AM 100X SMARTER THAN U , FACE FACTS TARD

[/ QUOTE ]

*yawn* .. is that all?

daryn
10-30-2005, 05:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

*yawn* .. is that all?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes that's all

/images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

NLSoldier
10-30-2005, 05:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm looking forward to you're aweomse insult.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, faking being drunk is such a bitchy thing to do.

wacki
well your punctuation gets better. I must admit I didn't think you drank.

First GoT then daryn. Who is going to make the next "so drunk" post? Clarkmeister?

NLSoldier
10-30-2005, 05:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]

First GoT then daryn. Who is going to make the next "so drunk" post? Clarkmeister?

[/ QUOTE ]

wacki, talk to me on aim, im taling to daryin idn a garuntee he is drunk as uck

daryn
10-30-2005, 05:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WHAT?????

ARE U SERIOUS? NOT LIKEI MAKE THIS POST EVERY DAY, [censored].. WTF? OH I ITHINK I WILL GO FAKE DRUNK ON MSG BOARD, THAT IS SOOOO MY M.O.

WATF????

daryn
10-30-2005, 05:26 AM
SIGNING OFF NIGGAS!

10-30-2005, 05:26 AM
no offense...but i'll put serious money that my iq is significantly higher than yours.

the fact that u'd try to fake being drunk to get attention alone proves it. (challenge still stands though)

next time, i'd recommend actually getting drunk before posting something like this. try it, it's actually fun and u wont look/feel like an ass.

10-30-2005, 05:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
SIGNING OFF NIGGAS!

[/ QUOTE ]

what a joke....look at his profile picture....this is the only place he can say that and not get his ass beat.

NLSoldier
10-30-2005, 05:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
no offense...but i'll put serious money that my iq is significantly higher than yours.

the fact that u'd try to fake being drunk to get attention alone proves it. (challenge still stands though)

next time, i'd recommend actually getting drunk before posting something like this. try it, it's actually fun and u wont look/feel like an ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you talin to david hum or darryn. ifyou takin to darnyn illl take 100 tha his IQis rgerter than yourds.

Eurotrash
10-30-2005, 05:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

let's hope not. I lose a reasonable amount of internet respect for people that make stupid drunk posts to OOT (and let's face it, most all of them end up stupid)

not that my respect matters, but i thought you were better than this, daryn. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

10-30-2005, 05:30 AM
im talking daryn.....

just for background info, i scored a 1600 on my sats. still up for it?

-Skeme-
10-30-2005, 05:31 AM
dear gpd a iam so fuckinmg drunk

aight this night like 10 blakc cuees almost got in a fight. some kid who apparnntly sad he had a gun got stumped the hell out. bloody as ALL HELL by some crazy black due. me and my boy borke it p. so i let the bloody due out. then the rest o tht enight cats tryin to break up figts. it was wild.

jeahhhh i dotn even know what i draunk but im wasted.

i love ylll.

wacki
10-30-2005, 05:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
not that my respect matters, but i thought you were better than this, daryn.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, he should NOT be enjoying life. Shame on him. That bastard is going to rot in hell.

10-30-2005, 05:32 AM
Anyone who has to fake being drunk, then post on 2+2 for attention is an idiot in my book. You win by default prabs.

-Skeme-
[ QUOTE ]
SIGNING OFF NIGGAS!

[/ QUOTE ]

omfg lmao. im not drjnk enugh to recognize how [censored] funny this is. jesus christ lmap.i dying.

NLSoldier
[ QUOTE ]
im talking daryn.....

[/ QUOTE ]

fyi, i scored a 1600 too, and look at me now drudnrk as [censored] and refenting daryn in an semeartneess contedt, sfcoeign 1500 doenst mean too meuch does uit>

Eurotrash
10-30-2005, 05:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
not that my respect matters, but i thought you were better than this, daryn.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, he should NOT be enjoying life. Shame on him. That bastard is going to rot in hell.

[/ QUOTE ]

give me a break, wacki. I didn't say that at all.

-Skeme-
10-30-2005, 05:35 AM
erjutrash. you're a gujnny fude. i can assure u i am not TRYING to sound gdurnk. it just come sout. when i type, i [censored] up, but i dont make an atempt to go wabvak and try and delete. u know?

ima go pass out. daryn, PEACE POUT MY NIGGA. hollaaaaa.

bicyclekick
10-30-2005, 05:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

k you gort me restard.

I wish i was sober then could go to bed.

10-30-2005, 05:36 AM
i think the probability of having a higher iq than daryn is significantly raised bc i got a 1600.

the main reason i dont believe him is it's 4 30 in the morning....i drank enough where i had to get a taxi bc my friends wouldnt let me drive home.....and i'm pretty much sober at this point.....that was around 2 am...he's faking, end of story, i've seen from other posts that daryn is a nerd and looks for attention by pretending he's something that he's not on oot. what a joke.

uw_madtown
10-30-2005, 05:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
im talking daryn.....

[/ QUOTE ]

this is worse than starting a drunk post. ysscky.

NLSoldier
10-30-2005, 05:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
im talking daryn.....

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

10-30-2005, 05:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
im talking daryn.....

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol i was responding to his "i'm 100x smarter than u when i'm drunk tards" comment, i'd still take a bet though.

jokerthief
10-30-2005, 05:40 AM
I don't think there is a sober person on this thread. This is so funny. Daryn was kicking some ass and two dumbass noobs permently made a bad name for themself. It doesn't get much better than that! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

10-30-2005, 05:40 AM
I am absolutly destroyed tonight. Just ask rehpotsirhc. I can still type like I dont have MS and/or retared. Daryn is a bitch who likesto think he is cool by drinking.

Ban the bitch for creating a stupid post, as you would ban anyone else who created such a meaningless post.

uw_madtown
10-30-2005, 05:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
lol i was responding to his "i'm 100x smarter than u when i'm drunk tards" comment, i'd still take a bet though.

[/ QUOTE ]

you're still being stupid. 1600 or not. you're dumb.

NLSoldier
10-30-2005, 05:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think there is a sober person on this thread. This is so funny. Daryn was kicking some ass and two dumbass noobs permently made a bad name for themself. It doesn't get much better than that! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

evil_twin
10-30-2005, 05:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
MORON!

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that he didn't think to write "MORAN" is the best evidence that he was drunk. Still a lame post though.

10-30-2005, 05:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ahaaaa im a noob bc i post rarely. get a life pal, it doesnt make u cool to post 10k times on an internet forum...maybe u should spend less than 10 hours on 2+2 tomorrow? it's a start anyways...as some of u geeks would say: pwnd

NLSoldier
10-30-2005, 05:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ahaaaa im a noob bc i post rarely. get a life pal, it doesnt make u cool to post 10k times on an internet forum...maybe u should spend less than 10 hours on 2+2 tomorrow? it's a start anyways...as some of u geeks would say: pwnd

[/ QUOTE ]

ya we are big ggeks me nad daryn espepicaly, cuz he come home and arer sunkf as [censored] but still hce-cnted eought ot pwn some n00bs on 2p2

spamuell
10-30-2005, 05:51 AM
I bet I was drunker than you last night. I just woke up and there was anti-vandalism paint on my skirt. wtf!

jokerthief
10-30-2005, 05:52 AM
Anyone who is so insecure that they have to drop bogus SAT scores on an anonymous internet forum isn't allowed to claim any sort of pwning or owning for that matter.

10-30-2005, 05:52 AM
ya we are big ggeks me nad daryn espepicaly, cuz he come home and arer sunkf as [censored] but still hce-cnted eought ot pwn some n00bs on 2p2

seriously nl....just stop. 1. u sound like a dork. 2. u really should stop trying to make it seem like ur the man bc u have a lot of posts on 2+2. again, my only advice is: GET A LIFE.

NLSoldier
10-30-2005, 05:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]

seriously nl....just stop. 1. u sound like a dork. 2. u really should stop trying to make it seem like ur the man bc u have a lot of posts on 2+2. again, my only advice is: GET A LIFE.

[/ QUOTE ]
ty ty

jokerthief
10-30-2005, 05:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"I scored a 1600 on my SAT and won my eighth grade spelling bee! I pwn!"

uw_madtown
10-30-2005, 05:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

says the dude waving his e-penis over a 1600 sat score.

NLSoldier
10-30-2005, 05:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

says the dude waving his e-penis over a 1600 sat score.

[/ QUOTE ]

vnh sir

10-30-2005, 05:57 AM
can't find a website with my score on it, but here's a link to my high school newsletter where i won the national merit scholarship. search for my name...prabhu narahari.

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:pwb6SLOffGEJ:westy.jtwn.k12.pa.us/users/sja/newsletter_fall_2002.pdf+prabhu+narahari+westmont& hl=en

10-30-2005, 05:57 AM
to be fair, the challange wasput forth that the OP would win in an intelligence contest. Just because Pabs got a 1600 on his SATs does not mean he is as much of alose as thopse who have 4000+ posts on 2+2

uw_madtown
10-30-2005, 05:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
can't find a website with my score on it, but here's a link to my high school newsletter where i won the national merit scholarship. search for my name...prabhu narahari.

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:pwb6SLOffGEJ:westy.jtwn.k12.pa.us/users/sja/newsletter_fall_2002.pdf+prabhu+narahari+westmont& hl=en

[/ QUOTE ]

no one cares.

10-30-2005, 06:00 AM
joker didnt believe me, i proved it. and as for the sat, i only pulled it out bc daryn's 100x smarter than us and nlsoldier agreed. it's not an e-penis, it's a score.

the dork is the one continuing to mispell words on purpose, like nlsoldier. it's gettin old.

jokerthief
10-30-2005, 06:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
to be fair, the challange wasput forth that the OP would win in an intelligence contest. Just because Pabs got a 1600 on his SATs does not mean he is as much of alose as thopse who have 4000+ posts on 2+2

[/ QUOTE ]

You do know that there are professionals who spend a lot of time here because it is in there interest to continue their education and alleviate the grind they endure, right?

10-30-2005, 06:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You do know that there are professionals who spend a lot of time here because it is in there interest to continue their education and alleviate the grind they endure, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

that's the get a life part. 2+2 is an internet forum....i dont think having 1k posts on here is a positive thing...

Klepton
10-30-2005, 06:02 AM
i'm drunk too, halloween rocks.

jokerthief
10-30-2005, 06:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's the get a life part. 2+2 is an internet forum....i dont think having 1k posts on here is a positive thing...

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry, someday you will surely get laid. Might be a while but patience is a virtue...or so they say.

thatpfunk
10-30-2005, 06:06 AM
http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/3300/shutup1of.jpg

Klepton
10-30-2005, 06:07 AM
hey, what were you for halloween? i was a baseball coach tongiht.

10-30-2005, 06:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry, someday you will surely get laid. Might be a while but patience is a virtue...or so they say.

[/ QUOTE ]

aha i wont even comment, if i do u guys will say something gay like e-penis.

im done with this thread it got way off-topic...oh wait, there wasnt one....nh daryn.

10-30-2005, 06:09 AM
you do realize that this come back makes no sense, as prabs is making fun of you for having no life by wastin all your time on internet forums.

SackUp
10-30-2005, 06:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i'm drunk too, halloween rocks.

[/ QUOTE ]

word

booze + naked women = awesome!

SackUp
10-30-2005, 06:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

YSSCKY - seriously!

10-30-2005, 06:13 AM
i have no idea what ysscky means. thats gibberish.

jokerthief
[ QUOTE ]
you do realize that this come back makes no sense, as prabs is making fun of you for having no life by wastin all your time on internet forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

One thing I know is that posting and reading on this site has made me a hell of a lot of money. The other thing I know is that you don't have much of a future around here.

spamuell
[ QUOTE ]
I bet I was drunker than you last night. I just woke up and there was anti-vandalism paint on my skirt. wtf!

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel this is being overlooked. Incidentally, did the clocks change last night and no one told me (in the UK)???

jokerthief
10-30-2005, 06:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel this is being overlooked. Incidentally, did the clocks change last night and no one told me (in the UK)???

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry but I'm having otoo much fun with the noobs. What is anti vanadalism paint? Did you pull a fire alarm?

SackUp
10-30-2005, 06:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Daylight saving time just started tonight

spamuell
10-30-2005, 06:18 AM
I don't remember what I did. I wish I'd slept an extra hour.

thatpfunk
10-30-2005, 06:32 AM
kriss kross

NLSoldier
10-30-2005, 06:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
kriss kross

[/ QUOTE ]

yta kriss krooss@ l make ya jump jumpe!

Lazymeatball
10-30-2005, 06:34 AM
heat it up kriss

NLSoldier
10-30-2005, 06:39 AM
the fact that a thread tilted so drunkkkkkkkk got like 84 replied shows howm musch drunk psots pwn

KaneKungFu123
10-30-2005, 07:22 AM
this reminds me of the SNL skit where the girls are drinking non-alcoholic drinks and think they are so drunk.

The Yugoslavian
10-30-2005, 07:37 AM
I'm worse......the story is depressing.

Yugoslav

gabbahh
10-30-2005, 07:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]

2+2 is an internet forum....i dont think having 1k posts on here is a positive thing...

[/ QUOTE ]
Very funny, kid. You registered yesterday and you already have 44 posts...
So keep up the good work, and in 2 months you'll have your 1k posts. And that's not a positive thing, u no.
Please meek a comment bout my bad spelling, makes you sound so smart.
Like someone who got 1600 on a SAT. Did you also bang your teacher?

2+2 wannabe
10-30-2005, 07:51 AM
it looks like grade 12 is back in session....

tdp
10-30-2005, 07:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone who has to fake being drunk, then post on 2+2 for attention is an idiot in my book. You win by default prabs.

[/ QUOTE ]
Anyone that's been around here a while already knows he's an idiot.
BTW,Im' drunk too.

skiier04
10-30-2005, 08:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
it looks like grade 6 is back in session....

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

jakethebake
10-30-2005, 11:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
just get wicked drunk

[/ QUOTE ]

I love that daryn used a phrase as retarded as this.

Lazymeatball
10-30-2005, 11:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
just get wicked drunk

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I see absolutely nothing wrong with this statement. It's great advice for most social situations, like my sister's graduation, that was a good day. I can't believe the school funded reception had free beer on tap.

jakethebake
10-30-2005, 11:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
just get wicked drunk

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I see absolutely nothing wrong with this statement. It's great advice for most social situations, like my sister's graduation, that was a good day. I can't believe the school funded reception had free beer on tap.

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't the statement I was referring to, it was the phrase. Using the term "wicked" is only acceptable if you're from Boston and plastered. That's why it's awesome.

siccjay
10-30-2005, 11:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't most geniuses capitalize?

jakethebake
10-30-2005, 11:58 AM
I can't believe you people have turned an awesome drunk thread into a my-IQ-is-bigger-than-yours thread.

2+2 wannabe
10-30-2005, 12:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I can't believe you people have turned an awesome drunk thread into a my-IQ-is-bigger-than-yours thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

the fake/extremely embellished drunkenness in the thread was worth 1 star at best - with the IQ guy the rating went up to 1.3 stars

InchoateHand
10-30-2005, 12:00 PM
What the fuck why does this thread only have 1 star?

This is a five-star-mother-fucking-sort-of-thread.

Who decides these fucking things?

FuckingratingnoobS

Lazymeatball
10-30-2005, 12:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
just get wicked drunk

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't the statement I was referring to, it was the phrase. Using the term "wicked" is only acceptable if you're from Boston and plastered. That's why it's awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, obviously daryn and I are from Mass, where wicked is acceptable, but nobody here says "pissa" or anything else you would get from a Jimmy Fallon sketch. I assume sh1tfaced is also accepted nationwide, or is that another massholism?

jakethebake
10-30-2005, 12:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I assume sh1tfaced is also accepted nationwide, or is that another massholism?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is accepted on a national basis. Do you go around saying wicked when you're not drunk?

Lazymeatball
10-30-2005, 12:13 PM
wicked doesn't usually creep up in my vocabulary drunk or not, but it's usually a sign of people who are or have a connection to the working class, but without much negative connotation.

ps. I love the wild accusations of daryn 'faking' being drunk for some reason. Like he does it all the time or something. Whenever I hang out with him I can never get him to drink heavily.

jakethebake
10-30-2005, 12:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ps. I love the wild accusations of daryn 'faking' being drunk for some reason. Like he does it all the time or something. Whenever I hang out with him I can never get him to drink heavily.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's too bad. I would imagine he'd be hilarious drunk.

DangerGoodson
10-30-2005, 12:37 PM
I seriously doubt prabs has ever had sexual intercourse.

daryn
10-30-2005, 12:53 PM
wow.

let me just say it is very rare that i drink at all! not like some of you guys that get drunk 3 times a week. that is why a drunk post is such a rarity from me.

also all of the above is true! and right now i have the most insane cottonmouth ever

glad to see this turned into such a great thread!

SomethingClever
10-30-2005, 01:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
im talking daryn.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Careful, daryn is known to hit and run on intelligence tests.

27offsuit
10-30-2005, 01:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
just get wicked drunk

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's as common as 'the' & 'and' around these parts....

scott8
10-30-2005, 01:31 PM
Timeout.

Did that guy really link his high school newsletter?

Brain
10-30-2005, 01:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
warm it up kriss

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

27offsuit
10-30-2005, 01:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That blows. Cab?

[/ QUOTE ]

no cab this is not thde inner city

[/ QUOTE ]

Incorporating stagger, I bet you actually walked 3.5 miles...

InchoateHand
10-30-2005, 01:35 PM
Jesus fucking christ people, get on the ball here.

This is fivestar fucking material, and its got what, 2? This is just fucking wrong. If there is any justice in this world, people will fix their error of judgement.

10-30-2005, 01:36 PM
i still think u faked.

InchoateHand
10-30-2005, 01:37 PM
Are you Indian? Is that why you are so smart?

10-30-2005, 01:40 PM
race can't make u smarter than someone else, so no.

InchoateHand
10-30-2005, 01:42 PM
Oh. See I was always told I was dumb because I am Hungarian, but now I know the truth! Take that bitches, I'm impowered and u can't stop me now! TRUTH WINZ 11!!!!

SackUp
[ QUOTE ]
Timeout.

Did that guy really link his high school newsletter?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it is awesome!

jakethebake
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is so funny. If only this guy had any idea how many 1600s 9or very close) there on these boards. This doesn't impress anyone here. And an SAT score is a pretty pathetic measure of IQ anyway.

InchoateHand
10-30-2005, 01:46 PM
Its an excellent measure of ability at taking SAT tests, and it even has a "slight correlation" with grades through the end of a college students first two semesters! How dare you discount his unmatchable success? Are you a racist?

Justin A
10-30-2005, 01:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell that to Jewish people.

scott8
10-30-2005, 01:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is this funny?

I'm not sure what it says about me, but I can't stop laughing at this /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jakethebake
10-30-2005, 01:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is this funny?

I'm not sure what it says about me, but I can't stop laughing at this /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What it says about you depends on what race you are. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

mslif
10-30-2005, 03:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i still think u faked.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who cares? It's funny.
You are new to this forum, you should know that Daryn is a funny poster and he is also a good poster in the poker forum.

siccjay
10-30-2005, 03:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I seriously doubt prabs has ever had sexual intercourse.

[/ QUOTE ]

Voltron87
10-30-2005, 03:11 PM
oh man we are on the same page

where is my cellphone

how did i get home last night

how did i get downstairs in the club i was at and get my jacket

wtf

AngryCola
10-30-2005, 03:13 PM
This thread is funny because prabs and david actually think they made good points.

Clarkmeister
10-30-2005, 03:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

While I've certainly posted drunk before, I don't recall ever noting it. Last night, for example, I was wasted but just made one short post before logging off.

daryn
10-30-2005, 03:19 PM
ok i just mapquested it and found out that i walked 5 miles not 3. wow! anything is possible when you are loaded.

Clarkmeister
10-30-2005, 03:22 PM

Clarkmeister
10-30-2005, 03:23 PM

Spladle Master
10-30-2005, 03:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

are you talin to david hum or darryn. ifyou takin to darnyn illl take 100 tha his IQis rgerter than yourds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Spladle Master
10-30-2005, 03:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
im talking daryn.....

[/ QUOTE ]
The fact that you think we should be impressed by this makes me want to make the bet more, not less.

Spladle Master
10-30-2005, 03:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you're still being stupid. 1600 or not. you're dumb.

[/ QUOTE ]

Spladle Master
10-30-2005, 03:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:pwb6...tmont&hl=en (http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:pwb6SLOffGEJ:westy.jtwn.k12.pa.us/users/sja/newsletter_fall_2002.pdf+prabhu+narahari+westmont& hl=en)

[/ QUOTE ]
Holy [censored], what a faggot you are. News flash: NOBODY CARES!!! I suppose I could have just linked you to some place proving that I too was the recipient of that scholarship, but instead I'll just tell you that even dumbasses like me can pull those things down. Not only that, I get more/better tail than you on a regular basis. So STFU.

Spladle Master
10-30-2005, 03:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Like someone who got 1600 on a SAT. Did you also bang your teacher?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have done both of these things, do I win something?

daryn
10-30-2005, 03:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hot.

cnfuzzd
10-30-2005, 04:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Your rating for this topic has been accepted. In a moment you will be automatically returned to the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread was great. I would just like to add that both nlsoldier and daryn are great poker players and awesome people who have spent a lot of time making me enjoy my time on this planet.

I was skeptical about censoreds moderation, not becuase i didnt think he was up to the job, but just that the task would be so overwhleming simply because this place has attracted a lot of stupid fucks. I think he has done a great job. GO YOU!!!!

To david hume, and that other douche, while i admit that i am an innanet dork, and that this forum consists of a lot of people who are probably not the hippest dudes around (though most of them are quite profitable), its still pretty bad when pretty much that entire group of people rises up and says that you, without hesitation, should seriously consider killing yourself.

also, daryn, i havent heard from you in awhile about vegas. Dude, WE NEED TO DRINK!

peace

john nickle

B00T
10-30-2005, 04:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you the one not returning my VIP emails at Party Support?

10-30-2005, 05:51 PM
if the entire group is a bunch of dorks it doesnt hold much value to me. and i play just as much poker as those guys, but i still have a life.

NLSoldier
10-30-2005, 06:03 PM
This thread was highly entertaining.

Reading stuff you posted while blacked-out and have no memory of is always fun because its almost like a totally different person wrote it.

Thx for the kind words PJN.

[censored]
10-30-2005, 06:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I was skeptical about censoreds moderation, not becuase i didnt think he was up to the job, but just that the task would be so overwhleming simply because this place has attracted a lot of stupid fucks. I think he has done a great job. GO YOU!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey thanks.

Peace to you John

Ulysses
10-30-2005, 08:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, dude, you must not know any Indian or Chinese people.

Dex
11-04-2005, 12:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
just get wicked drunk

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FACE FACTS TARD = best phrase ever.

RunDownHouse
11-04-2005, 01:15 PM
The best part of this thread was NLSoldier just quoting random comments for the first 2-3 pages.

EDIT: Aside from the two knuckleheads arguing and linking high school newsletters, of course. That kind of lameness won't be topped for quite a while.

vulturesrow
11-04-2005, 02:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if the entire group is a bunch of dorks it doesnt hold much value to me. and i play just as much poker as those guys, but i still have a life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop. Just stop. Really. Anyone that feels a need to link to a high school newsletter to prove how smart he is has no life.