PDA

View Full Version : PokerRoom tables disappear

badplayer
10-30-2005, 01:54 AM
I know lots of folks on here have complained about PokerRoom's software. It's just getting ridiculous how many times I get booted off a table for no apparent reason.

Sometimes, a single table will just disappear without warning. When I try to open the table again, someone else is already in my seat.

Other times, they disconnect me and all tables go at once.

Any ideas?

10-30-2005, 02:03 AM
last night i was bubble in a mtt there, it kept diconnecting me, but only on my tourney table? my sitgoes were running fine. really sucked when it timed me out a few times and i couldnt push.

unacceptable. i just decided to do some tourneys and sitgos for the reload bonus as a form of rakeback, but the software is really dissapointing.

Overdrive
10-30-2005, 02:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a few ideas for you. Here they are:

Party Poker.com
Paradise Poker.com
Pokerchamps.com
Full Tilt poker.com
etc, etc, etc,

PokerRoom is the suckiest suck site that ever sucked. Just the fact that they literally rape you with their outrageous new rake is enough to stay far, far, away.

10-30-2005, 03:33 AM
I've played there for years. I don't see why ppl have all these problems. I never get disconnected and my tables never disappear. I have the downloaded software rather then the java but I would assume u do as well. My major complaint is that the software is slow has all heck. So its no longer my main site which is unfortunate because from my experience they literally have some of the worst players among all the sites.