PDA

View Full Version : MTH v2.007

OrcaDK
10-29-2005, 11:58 PM
MTH v2.007 has been released.

# 2.007
# Added option for customizing the table list window (right click to select columns), MTH will remember selected columns and their size
# Added new tool, "Make latte" (can't ignore the donators wishes)
# Added new game info columns to the table list: Form, Limit, Type, Stakes
# Added option to define the border width
# Added new key command "Move mouse to active table"
# Removed security check to prevent windows from being placed partly outside the monitor
# Changed the "Auto push" name to "Push all-in" for clarification
# Changed the border flash effect so the flash interval is now reduced the longer the flash has been on
# Fixed bug where windows were placed a bit off the monitor edges

You can get the latest MTH version from www.multitablehelper.com (http://www.multitablehelper.com)

--

If you have some spare time, please try opening various poker tables and check that MTH recognizes the game form, limit, type & stake correctly. N/A (or nothing) means that MTH could not recognize it. MTH cannot recognize stakes for MTT's.

- Orca

OrcaDK
10-30-2005, 12:00 AM
BTW. You select the new game info columns by right clicking on the table list and selecting them.

EDIT: Stupid me, i already wrote this in the update notes :S

waffle
10-30-2005, 12:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

garion888
10-30-2005, 12:11 AM
Hey Orca,
Does this program still trigger the captchas?

-J

OrcaDK
10-30-2005, 12:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey Orca,
Does this program still trigger the captchas?

-J

[/ QUOTE ]

Tough to say actually. I'm still getting them, though not as much as i used to. But then again, i'm hearing from folks using MTH that they've never received a captcha at all. So it's hard to say whether it's MTH causing it or not. But i won't say no, i still believe that MTH might trigger the captchas, or at least increase the "risk" of it.

But other than the captcha bug (which isn't on my part, that's Party's fault) there shouldn't be any risk in receiving those captchas /images/graemlins/smile.gif

OrcaDK
10-30-2005, 12:24 AM
So waffle, what race & realm?

flair1239
10-30-2005, 03:23 AM
Is this still Party only software?

waffle
10-30-2005, 08:21 AM
I cancelled my acct yesterday. I was Dwarf, Cenarion Circle. Shadow priest of course. But I wished I rolled the other faction, they seem much better in the battlegrounds.

I'd give you feedback on MTH but I am only playing stars these days /images/graemlins/smile.gif

OrcaDK
10-30-2005, 09:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, Stars will be next, when all bugs have been sorted out, and the most needed features have been added.

SamIAm
10-30-2005, 03:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But then again, i'm hearing from folks using MTH that they've never received a captcha at all.

[/ QUOTE ]I'm one of those. I've 10-tabled on Party, and didn't get anything.
-Sam

upandout
10-31-2005, 08:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, Stars will be next, when all bugs have been sorted out, and the most needed features have been added.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did not know that you could mine Stars, what network is it on?

OrcaDK
10-31-2005, 09:20 AM
MTH has nothing with mining to do. Stars is it's own network.

10-31-2005, 09:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

"# Added option to define the border width"

Man if icrosoft only responded to customer requests this fast...

PocketJokers72
10-31-2005, 11:20 PM
I'm having a small problem with the new "all-in" button. Sometimes it only min-bets instead of actually going all in.

edited:
on Party
NL or PL has same problem

11-01-2005, 12:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the requested function. I guess I should have specified *automatic* latte function... But, it looks like a good recipe, so I can ask no more in this regard. You have earned more sleep. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

11-01-2005, 03:10 AM
The last action timer does not appear to be tied to my action. When I sat out at a number of tables for 5-10 minutes they continued to update the last action as within a minute.

But the latte is delicious.

SuitedSixes
11-01-2005, 01:23 PM
Orca-

Big fan.

When betting and raising in NL with keyboard commands, MTH doesn't seem to like it when I use a decimal point, the numbers come up out of order. Is there a solution to this, or should I just man up and bet in whole dollars?

OrcaDK
11-01-2005, 01:34 PM
I can't really remember which to use, but try using a "." instead of ",", or the other way around, and see if that helps.

golfcchs
11-02-2005, 03:17 AM
What is the SnGcal and how do I use it?

OrcaDK
11-02-2005, 09:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What is the SnGcal and how do I use it?

[/ QUOTE ]

There's an old post here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=singletable&Number=262549 0&Searchpage=1&Main=2625490&Words=+OrcaDK&topic=&S earch=true#Post2625490) explaining it.

11-04-2005, 01:22 AM
Orca,

1) If I move a table after it has been to the active location it will not allow me to move it to new non-active location. That is, it goes back to its former non-active location after it next leaves the active site.

2) Is there a variance calculator for cash games that can work with Poker Tracker. That is, one that will calculate your variance based on your HH?

Thanks,
Brett

New York Jet
11-04-2005, 09:39 AM
Feature Request

Any way to make the Bet Amount TrackBar work with the right and left arrow keys? This would be great for NLH games by allowing you to increase your bet amount using the arrow keys.

SuitedSixes
11-04-2005, 02:32 PM
Is there a way to make the "Last Action" field more than just seconds? After 60 seconds it resets to 0, so you can't identify tables than have been inactive for more than a minute.

Throxx
11-04-2005, 05:01 PM
I can't seem to find the right combo of checkmarks for the following:
Monitor two to have the windows except when active and to have the location "sticky" i.e when inactive it goes back to the same place it came from. The active window to go to monitor one and return to monitor two after being acted upon.

I have inactive area check marks for all quadrants of Monitor 2 and no quadrants of monitor 1.
I have checked "Move active window"
I have unchecked "Keep active table in place, until moved"
The active window location is "top left" "monitor 1"

However, the active table is moved to monitor one but never moved back to monitor two after being acted upon. They just pile up in the corner of monitor one. What am I missing?

11-04-2005, 10:57 PM
"Application failed to initialize properly. exiting" immediately.

Note: I have 3 monitors.

OrcaDK
11-05-2005, 09:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Orca,

1) If I move a table after it has been to the active location it will not allow me to move it to new non-active location. That is, it goes back to its former non-active location after it next leaves the active site.

2) Is there a variance calculator for cash games that can work with Poker Tracker. That is, one that will calculate your variance based on your HH?

Thanks,
Brett

[/ QUOTE ]

1)
I'll check up on that.

2)
Not that i know of. I've made the SnG calculator, but making a variance simulation of cash games would be somewhat more advanced.

OrcaDK
11-05-2005, 09:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Feature Request

Any way to make the Bet Amount TrackBar work with the right and left arrow keys? This would be great for NLH games by allowing you to increase your bet amount using the arrow keys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Added to the list.

OrcaDK
11-05-2005, 09:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is there a way to make the "Last Action" field more than just seconds? After 60 seconds it resets to 0, so you can't identify tables than have been inactive for more than a minute.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a bug, i'll fix it in the next release, thanks.

OrcaDK
11-05-2005, 09:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"Application failed to initialize properly. exiting" immediately.

Note: I have 3 monitors.

[/ QUOTE ]

Download & install http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...;displaylang=en (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=262D25E3-F589-4842-8157-034D1E7CF3A3&displaylang=en)

OrcaDK
11-05-2005, 09:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Monitor two to have the windows except when active and to have the location "sticky" i.e when inactive it goes back to the same place it came from. The active window to go to monitor one and return to monitor two after being acted upon.

I have inactive area check marks for all quadrants of Monitor 2 and no quadrants of monitor 1.

However, the active table is moved to monitor one but never moved back to monitor two after being acted upon. They just pile up in the corner of monitor one. What am I missing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure you have all checkmarks checked on monitor two, and none on monitor one (as you say you have /images/graemlins/smile.gif).

If you're using auto arrange, the tables should be arranged at monitor two in each corner. Please note that when using auto arrange, you cannot be guaranteed that a table will be put back into the same quadrant as it came from, MTH will simply try to find the most optimal spot, based on it's own algorithm.

If you want to be sure that tables are put back to where they came from, uncheck the auto arrange checkmark. The place the tables where you wan't them and start MTH. They should now be moved to and from the active location while retaining their old inactive location.

I haven't experienced any pileup of tables in the active quadrant, does this always happen?

11-06-2005, 01:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]

# 2.007
# Added option for customizing the table list window (right click to select columns), MTH will remember selected columns and their size
# Removed security check to prevent windows from being placed partly outside the monitor
# Changed the border flash effect so the flash interval is now reduced the longer the flash has been on

You can get the latest MTH version from www.multitablehelper.com (http://www.multitablehelper.com)

--

If you have some spare time, please try opening various poker tables and check that MTH recognizes the game form, limit, type & stake correctly. N/A (or nothing) means that MTH could not recognize it. MTH cannot recognize stakes for MTT's.

- Orca

[/ QUOTE ]

My god, man. You are a godddamn genius! The implications are staggering.

People: is it possible to run two copies of party at once provided you have two accounts? I bet I can 20 table now.

11-06-2005, 02:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]

# 2.007

--

- Orca

[/ QUOTE ]

I will donate $40 for the following feature (assuming its easy... don't mean to insult with the lowball):

Make the partypoker primary window unminimizable. One of my most infuriating pet peeves is how party minimizes its client every time you open a new table (preventing you from quickly opening many when they tourneys repop.) I bet this is easy for win32 programmers... hooking the minimize event and absorbing it or something.

11-06-2005, 02:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]

# 2.007

--

- Orca

[/ QUOTE ]

One more feature request? How about SNG tables you've busted out of being classified as 'sat out' for the purposes of special area allocation?

Thanks again man, this thing is life changing.

Throxx
11-06-2005, 11:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure you have all checkmarks checked on monitor two, and none on monitor one (as you say you have /images/graemlins/smile.gif).

If you're using auto arrange, the tables should be arranged at monitor two in each corner. Please note that when using auto arrange, you cannot be guaranteed that a table will be put back into the same quadrant as it came from, MTH will simply try to find the most optimal spot, based on it's own algorithm.

If you want to be sure that tables are put back to where they came from, uncheck the auto arrange checkmark. The place the tables where you wan't them and start MTH. They should now be moved to and from the active location while retaining their old inactive location.

I haven't experienced any pileup of tables in the active quadrant, does this always happen?

[/ QUOTE ]

Checkmarks are as indicated. Autoarrange is not checked.
*Always* puts the windows at top left of monitor one.

One odd thing is the monitor resolution indication in Preferences:
Monitor 1 1400x1050 (1400x922)
Monitor 2 1600x1200 (1600x1200)

No idea why the app thinks that monitor 1 does not have full scale resolution (it's a Dell Inspiron Laptop with Dell external CRT.

<<The place the tables where you wan't them and start MTH>>
Hadn't realized it was invocation order dependent. If I start a new talbe I should shut down MTH, rearrange tables and restart?

OrcaDK
11-06-2005, 11:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No idea why the app thinks that monitor 1 does not have full scale resolution (it's a Dell Inspiron Laptop with Dell external CRT.

Hadn't realized it was invocation order dependent. If I start a new talbe I should shut down MTH, rearrange tables and restart?

[/ QUOTE ]

Regarding the monitor size, the numbers in parantheses is the actual size available, meaning the height of the start bar is subtracted.

The tables location (should) get be saved the moment the table is moved to the active table location. So you shouldn't have to restart MTH, but it can't hurt /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Throxx
11-07-2005, 02:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Regarding the monitor size, the numbers in parantheses is the actual size available, meaning the height of the start bar is subtracted.

The tables location (should) get be saved the moment the table is moved to the active table location. So you shouldn't have to restart MTH, but it can't hurt /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried "auto arrnage". The windows are arranged on monitor 1 inspite of the fact that monitor 1 has NO inactive areas and monitor 2 hasa ALL quadrants marked for inactive windows.

So, in the app does not seem to want to move windows to monitor 2 regardless.

11-07-2005, 02:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried "auto arrnage". The windows are arranged on monitor 1 inspite of the fact that monitor 1 has NO inactive areas and monitor 2 hasa ALL quadrants marked for inactive windows.

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure you know which monitor is which--use the windows display "identify display" feature.

Throxx
11-07-2005, 11:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure you know which monitor is which--use the windows display "identify display" feature.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know which monitor is which. So does the app when it shows the monitors on the Areas tab. The start bar takes space from Monitor 1 as I wrote previously.

If you want to get rid of your "blame the user" attitude I will work with you. Otherwise forget it.

tigerite
11-07-2005, 11:24 AM
You do realse that Pushbot doesn't work on the app, yes?

Also that it's freeware.. Orca doesn't really have to maintain it at all, we should all be grateful he does..

Throxx
11-07-2005, 11:47 AM
Have no idea what Pushbot is. Attitude makes me sorry I donated.

tigerite
11-07-2005, 11:49 AM
The guy you are replying to! Orca has only replied to you once.

OrcaDK
11-07-2005, 11:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Have no idea what Pushbot is. Attitude makes me sorry I donated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell me the email you used for the donation, and you'll have your money back immediatly.

Throxx
11-07-2005, 02:51 PM
The symptom appears, either consistently or intermittently depending on the settings, when the two monitors have different colour bitmap depths, a.k.a. "color quality".

It not related to the user's understanding of the monitors numbering scheme.

Keep the money. Keep an open mind.

OrcaDK
11-07-2005, 04:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The symptom appears, either consistently or intermittently depending on the settings, when the two monitors have different colour bitmap depths, a.k.a. "color quality".

It not related to the user's understanding of the monitors numbering scheme.

Keep the money. Keep an open mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, but i have no idea what you're saying here. And i believe i do have - and have had - an open mind. If you think otherwise then i'm sorry to report that i probably won't be able to change.

Throxx
11-07-2005, 05:45 PM
Control panel -> Display -> Settings -> Color Quality
The "Color Quality" choices for each monitor typically range from 32 bit to 8 bit (depends on ones video card/monitor combination). The settings may be varied across monitors.

If the settings are not identical on both monitors then the windows do not consistently move as expected.

If the settings are different for each monitor then the window will not be restored most of the time with some settings, and not be restored all of the time with some other settings (limited test time - a dozen hands hands at each non working combo).

When the two monitors have identical "Color Quality" settings e.g. 32 bit or 16 bit or 8 bit for BOTH, then the active window is restored to the desired location every time that I have tried it (a few hundred hands).

OrcaDK
11-07-2005, 05:54 PM
So, just to make sure i understand, if the color quality is equal on both monitors, the tables are placed as they should, without problems?

Throxx
11-07-2005, 06:55 PM
If the color quality setting is identical on both monitors then the particular problem I was having with the single option of "Move active table" does not occur.

I haven't played enough yet to validate other options or combinations of options, e.g. move + auto arrange, move + topmost, ....

New York Jet
11-08-2005, 10:47 PM
I tried to program the PageUp and PageDn keys to Bet and Call, but they do not work. I also programmed the End key to fold, but this worked fine. Help!!!

OrcaDK
11-09-2005, 04:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I tried to program the PageUp and PageDn keys to Bet and Call, but they do not work. I also programmed the End key to fold, but this worked fine. Help!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems like the PageUp/Down keys don't work. Unfortunately that problem is out of my hands since that's an issue with the way Windows handles key presses. I'll probably have to remove those key options from the preferences, unless i come up with something.

PocketJokers72
11-09-2005, 05:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm having a small problem with the new "all-in" button. Sometimes it only min-bets instead of actually going all in.

edited:
on Party
NL or PL has same problem

[/ QUOTE ]

Any word on whether this is just my issue, or a currently "known issue" with anyone else?

I have tried different keys with the same result.

OrcaDK
11-09-2005, 05:46 PM
What if you enter a bet amount (using MTH) and click raise (again using MTH), does it then bet the amount you entered, or does it make a minraise? If it makes a minraise in this situation, i would imagine it might also result in a minraise when using the autopush function.

Currently i don't know why this fails at some pc's.

Are you by any chance using the X-mouse functionality of TweakUI?

New York Jet
11-09-2005, 10:14 PM
Could you add the ability to program numbers. I bought a number pad for my laptop. It allows me to sit back in my chair with the number pad on my armrest. I would like to program the 5 key because it has a bump on it. This allows you to find it quickly without looking.
BTW, your program rocks!!!

tigerite
11-10-2005, 07:13 AM
I've already asked him that, don't worry /images/graemlins/wink.gif

PocketJokers72
11-10-2005, 04:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What if you enter a bet amount (using MTH) and click raise (again using MTH), does it then bet the amount you entered, or does it make a minraise?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes when putting a number in, it double-keys it (i.e. 1 becomes 11, 2 becomes 22 etc). That is rather disturbing in NL but not really detrimental in PL.

Other than that, it will bet correctly when typing the number in the box.

[ QUOTE ]

Currently i don't know why this fails at some pc's.

[/ QUOTE ]

The computer I am using is a toshiba tecra laptop. Let me know if you need any specs and I will dredge them up.

[ QUOTE ]

Are you by any chance using the X-mouse functionality of TweakUI?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not.

Great utility though. Thanks for the hard work!

11-13-2005, 08:25 PM
I installed this on my new computer and when I launch it I get this.

The application failed to initalize properly(0xc0000135.)

I tried installing the older version and got the same thing.

OrcaDK
11-13-2005, 08:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I installed this on my new computer and when I launch it I get this.

The application failed to initalize properly(0xc0000135.)

I tried installing the older version and got the same thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...;displaylang=en (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=262d25e3-f589-4842-8157-034d1e7cf3a3&displaylang=en)

Download & install.

11-13-2005, 09:22 PM
Awesome, thank you.