PDA

View Full Version : 10-29 NHL Pick

TheRake
10-29-2005, 06:30 PM
Good divisional game tonight between Ottawa and Toronto. Ottawa has won the first two meetings between these teams in shoot out style. The Leafs and Belfour are feeling the pressure to keep pace in a tough Northeast division. I look for them to be on top of their game tonight at home. Toronto will want this game more and deal Ottawa their second defeat of the season. My numbers say Toronto +115.

Take Toronto +121 (Pinnacle)

TheRake

10-29-2005, 06:36 PM
I am on Montreal -155 over the Rangers tonite. I expected this number to be a little higher. Despite a win in the last game, the Rangers have not played well lately. Too many penalties, largely the product of them being smaller and slower than other teams. They may get away with that against the Islanders. But not the Canadiens. Lundqvist will have to stand on his head to win tonite, and it's just as likely that Theodore will be doing the same for Montreal.

TheRake
10-29-2005, 06:47 PM
GL to you sir /images/graemlins/smile.gif

FWIW my numbers say Montreal -182 and although I can niether confirm nor deny the accuracy of my number at this point it seems like there is some value in your pick. Best of luck tonight.

TheRake

TheRake
10-29-2005, 08:17 PM
Well this one is all but over already. Heatly with a hat trick and Belfour out of the game letting thru 5 goals on 14 shots. An almost impossible defecit even in the new NHL. Some you win, some you get embarassed /images/graemlins/smirk.gif. Hope I didn't cost anyone on this one.

TheRake