brazilio
10-29-2005, 04:13 PM
I'm shocked

Jgents
10-29-2005, 04:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm shocked

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this now an ongoing problem for then (since the split)? I never had a prob with them before in that area.

brazilio
10-29-2005, 04:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm shocked

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this now an ongoing problem for then (since the split)? I never had a prob with them before in that area.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had that problem all the time. Had nothing to do with the split. It happens every time there's a lot of traffic mostly, but I've had it happen for 24 hours or more during low-traffic times too. Eurobet's cashier just [censored] sucks, their emessages for hand histories [censored] sucks, and now the games suck too.

Jgents
10-29-2005, 04:40 PM
I've been offline for a week because of Wilma so I thought something serious went on while I was gone--like my money going poof heh.

I played at Eurobet for 4-5 months before the split and only withdrew a total of 3-4 times and never had any trouble then (so I had no idea they were this consistently bad in the cashier area). I agree though they they suck all around--their CR sux (worse than Party), their cashier system sux, and everything else you said I also agree with. Thanks for responding.

EDIT to add: Their poker cashier is now working for me =)