PDA

View Full Version : PokerStars vs. UltimateBet (reload bonus)

10-29-2005, 02:47 PM
I've turned a $25 deposit at UB and then a transfer to Stars into a little over $100 right now. Just slowly building myself a bankroll. I've been absolutely slaughtering the .1/.2 at Stars.
I'm kind of wanting to go back to UB right now though for the reload bonus. However, I'm slightly hesitant because the stakes jump from .05/.1 to .25/.50. How are the .25/.50 games there? Could I likely beat them with just 200BB?

jokerthief
10-29-2005, 02:55 PM
I'm not sure playing for the bonus at that low of a stake would be worth your time but definetly deposit and get the bonus since it won't expire. Clear it later when you have moved up in stakes.

This site has tables that can help you determine how fast a bonus will clear. (http://www.bonuswhores.com)

10-29-2005, 03:36 PM
What I like about UB's bonus is that it is continuous based on how many points you have...
BonusWhores only has reviews down to $.5/1

Anyone know how the .25/.50 is at UB?

jokerthief
10-29-2005, 04:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What I like about UB's bonus is that it is continuous based on how many points you have...
BonusWhores only has reviews down to $.5/1

Anyone know how the .25/.50 is at UB?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't really know but I would guess 1/2-3/4 of .5/1.

I wouldn't recommend ever playing a limit with only 200 BBs, it's a bad habit to get into. Keep crushing the stars games first and build your bank roll through skill. This way you will also gain more confidence in your abilities than just clearing a bonus. Do deposit for the bonus though.