PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Site???

TexArcher
10-29-2005, 12:12 PM
Let's say you were somehow forced to play ALL of your online hands on only one site, which would you choose? I'd also be interested to hear why - weak players, software, game selection, customer service, bonuses, some combination of these?

Bosox
10-29-2005, 12:23 PM
To go with what seems to be a general concensus, I still believe party is The Fishpond. Given that, decent software and cashouts and such are just peripherals.

MarkL444
10-29-2005, 12:55 PM
if the players on party werent so bad, i would never play anywhere but stars.

ahnuld
10-29-2005, 02:06 PM
You forgot prima. Good games there.

lighterjobs
10-29-2005, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if the players on party werent so bad, i would never play anywhere but stars.

[/ QUOTE ]

if the new stars is going to be as good as lee jones says it is, this will be the only place i play. rakeback isn't everything, i guess.

ohnonotthat
10-30-2005, 02:39 AM
TruePoker was.

No, I am not joking.

But ALL my hands there ? ? ?

No, couldn't take the aggravations.

It's like moving in with your girlfriend.

Things she did that were cute, or even arousing, when you could retreat to your own home are now driving you insane.

Just my $ .02 worth.

Karmadog
10-30-2005, 11:28 PM
The reason I pick Party Poker? I win.

My favorite software is ultimatebet, pokerstars is pretty good too. Full Tilt has some slick software, it's a shame they didn't come along sooner or offer a million dollar tournament like Party Poker did. I think Paradise Poker has been the smartest in recent memory with their advertising with their million dollar freeroll.

Maulik
10-31-2005, 03:08 AM
the question is double-edged. are we talking about software or games (action).

10-31-2005, 10:56 AM
I'm in NYC. IGotpoker.com. does alot of advertising on WFAN, which is the largest sportsradio station in the country. There should be alot of new fish coming on to that site in the near future.

MarkL444
10-31-2005, 04:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm in NYC. IGotpoker.com. does alot of advertising on WFAN, which is the largest sportsradio station in the country. There should be alot of new fish coming on to that site in the near future.

[/ QUOTE ]

same w/ WDFN in detroit

PokerCat69
10-31-2005, 04:39 PM
I love PokerStars software!
I also love how UB is lightning fast, and how they rotate the table to put you in the center. I'm amazed no other site does this.
Those two are tied for 1st regarding software.

However, putting software aside I have to vote for partypoker.
They have whats most important: Fish & Game Selection!

TexArcher
11-01-2005, 11:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I also love how UB is lightning fast, and how they rotate the table to put you in the center. I'm amazed no other site does this.
Those two are tied for 1st regarding software.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just FYI, Full Tilt also puts you in the center and offers you the chance to move yourself to any seat at the table and the rest of the table will rotate, excellent for multi-tabling!

flatline
11-01-2005, 05:18 PM
UB has the best software, bar none. Mini-view man, mini-view is the [censored]. I don't understand why other sites don't just copy UB's style.

That said, their "bonus" sucks and the players aren't as bad as I've seen on party or stars.

Uncle Wiggly
11-01-2005, 05:32 PM
Gotta be Party.
For the choice of games and (lack of) quality of players.

MrPowers
11-01-2005, 06:36 PM
My vote is Party Poker. The players are easier and the software is good.

TruePoker CEO
11-02-2005, 05:27 PM
"It's like moving in with your girlfriend.

Things she did that were cute, or even arousing ... "

Plus, we will give you a Truepoker Condom if you ask for it.

Buccaneer
11-02-2005, 06:47 PM
From the results of your poll I think it would be best for me to stay away from Party and Stars.