PDA

View Full Version : Penn state/purdue

10-29-2005, 09:04 AM
line seems little low 15.5 , Penn State runs all over purdue.

What do you guys think?

CCx
10-29-2005, 09:41 AM
as the week has gone on, i've begun to warm up to purdue in this game - penn state may be looking ahead to wisconsin - it is homecoming at psu though so they could easily put up 40+ for the fans.... im not touching the game, i think thats the smartest play here

10-29-2005, 01:55 PM
I go to Purdue, and I really think this is a no bet. Purdue won at Penn State last year. Talent-wise, Penn State is not 15.5 points better than Purdue, but I feel like Purdue has mailed it in for the year. Purdue hasn't covered this year, unless you got a good line in the Arizona game.

kyro
10-29-2005, 03:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Purdue won at Penn State last year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um. And then.....a new year rolled around and one team got dramatically better and the other team got worse. I think the line is about fair.

10-29-2005, 05:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Purdue won at Penn State last year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um. And then.....a new year rolled around and one team got dramatically better and the other team got worse. I think the line is about fair.

[/ QUOTE ]

They played at Penn State two years in a row? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

MyTurn2Raise
10-29-2005, 05:18 PM
yep...@ Penn St 2 years in a row

Outrageous end to the first half...how long is that last second? Bad move by the QB and they stop the clock long before the ball hits the ground or the referee blows the whistle.

10-29-2005, 07:02 PM
nice late td for the penn st cover. Good day thus far.