PDA

View Full Version : pokershare question

daryn
10-29-2005, 02:59 AM
i have been playing on pokershare for the past few weeks or so on my laptop. today i decided to set up my desktop computer and download pokershare. when i started to install it stopped and said i already had an account on their network, and immediately quit installation.

weird.. then i tried something, i opened up UB and logged on but using my pokershare username and password, and it worked. i had full use of my pokershare name but through UB's client.

is this a good idea? any way i can successfully download pokershare on my desktop?

Photoc
10-29-2005, 04:26 AM
They just changed their ways of doing things to what Party was doing before the split. Only 1 skin per clean computer now. I was lucky enough to sign up before this happened. I'm not sure how to get around it.

daryn
10-29-2005, 02:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
They just changed their ways of doing things to what Party was doing before the split. Only 1 skin per clean computer now. I was lucky enough to sign up before this happened. I'm not sure how to get around it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i signed up before it happened too.

10-29-2005, 05:24 PM
You can login to your Pokershare account through the UB software and vice versa. It's perfectly cool with them. And if you have one of those "deals" you'll still get it no matter which software you're playing from.

daryn
10-29-2005, 05:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You can login to your Pokershare account through the UB software and vice versa. It's perfectly cool with them. And if you have one of those "deals" you'll still get it no matter which software you're playing from.

[/ QUOTE ]

ty