PDA

View Full Version : Sit & Go Noob Questions...(LC)

xGoreDudex
10-28-2005, 11:30 PM
Hey guys,
I have been playing .5/$1 and $1/2 limit hold'em and dont seem to enjoy it as much as when I'm playing NL and sit & gos. I've played in a few and done extreamly well, but these are no higher than $22.

Also my sample would just be horrendous. I'm just wondering what the benifits are?, I poetentially see myself being a very good Sit & go player, I'm used to MTing up to 8 tables when I am playing full-ring. I have around $1,400 for a roll

Think the $11 game would be a good place to see if you have it or not?, also I have PT, so I assume my ROI% will be shown there...I guess just a little neverous about going full-time into Sit & go's even though so far I've shown promise...should also ask if it's normal for some people to excellent NL/Sit&Go players and not that [censored] hot when it comes to Limit Ring..

How many Sit&Go's do you multi-tablers usally play per day?

Thanks Guys..

G

pergesu
10-28-2005, 11:33 PM
Sure dude, give it a shot. Play a couple hundred and see how you like em. Post hands here, get involved in discussions, etc, and you can be a 7%er at the $11s in no time, like me!

MegaBet
10-29-2005, 05:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I poetentially see myself being a very good Sit & go player

[/ QUOTE ]

So does everyone...until that first downswing...

Doylestown
10-29-2005, 10:46 AM
Give it a try xGore. Maybe start with less than 8 tables at the beginning though until you have the subtelties down pat.