PDA

View Full Version : Haircut at a 'salon'

trevor
10-28-2005, 11:21 PM
So I take a look in the mirror and dam, need a haircut. Chick who used to cut my hair now works at a different place. So I hit the new place up and bam.........

she washes my hair in the sink thingie like I am a 90 year old woman waiting for a perm.

Discuss.

IronDragon1
10-28-2005, 11:22 PM
If I they don't have Guns & Ammo-I'm not getting my hair cut there.

10-28-2005, 11:24 PM
A shampoo before a cut is not a bad thing. You may be homophobic...

10-28-2005, 11:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You like the cock don't you.

jaydub
10-28-2005, 11:33 PM
you probably buy your clothes at walmart.

IronDragon1
10-28-2005, 11:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

chisness
10-28-2005, 11:38 PM
isn't a wash pretty standard?

10-28-2005, 11:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

NNOOO!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

bwana devil
10-28-2005, 11:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Discuss.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, that's pretty norm for a decent hair cut. if youre gettting it from a chic relax and enjoy. it feels good. not sure what youre uptight about.

bwana

LethalRose
10-29-2005, 12:00 AM
I had the exact same thing happen to me. Just tell her you dont want her to wash your hair.

jaydub
10-29-2005, 12:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I had the exact same thing happen to me. Just tell her you dont want her to wash your hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

why the [censored] would you do that? it cuts better wet.

Lazymeatball
10-29-2005, 12:15 AM
I usually just take a shower before I get my haircut, i think I go to a salon, but it's not very uptight.

2+2 wannabe
10-29-2005, 12:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is the best part

Brain
10-29-2005, 12:21 AM
Having somebody else wash your hair is great, especially if she is hot.

Razorbet
10-29-2005, 01:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Having somebody else wash your hair is great, especially if she is hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

My ex wife works at a salon and still cuts my hair every few weeks. She always washes my hair sometime before or during the haircut, and I must tell you that it makes for some uncomfortable moments. I alway feel like telling her to just hurry and wash it but she goes throught this routine where she massages my scalp, and well whatever.

Never fails though, the same night she will want to try hooking up again. Probably time to find a new stylist but I like the free haircuts. No tip either.

Mr_J
10-29-2005, 01:23 AM
I go to a salon once a week to get my hair cut, always get it washed. There's nothing wrong with hot chicks massaging your head. And they mostly are hot. Bartenders and hairdressers, mm mmm.

trevor
10-29-2005, 11:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I usually just take a shower before I get my haircut

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't take the full shower but just stick my head under the faucet. Standard operating procedure.

Not saying I didn't enjoy, just never had it done. BTW she used some very manly 'mint' shampoo on me. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]
My ex wife works at a salon and still cuts my hair every few weeks. She always washes my hair sometime before or during the haircut, and I must tell you that it makes for some uncomfortable moments. I alway feel like telling her to just hurry and wash it but she goes throught this routine where she massages my scalp, and well whatever.

Never fails though, the same night she will want to try hooking up again. Probably time to find a new stylist but I like the free haircuts. No tip either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Was this a Seinfeld episode?

Brainwalter
10-29-2005, 11:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

why the [censored] would you do that? it cuts better wet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wetting doesn't require washing.