PDA

View Full Version : steal hand

irishpint
10-28-2005, 07:15 PM
89s button i raise LAG BB calls

flop 246 rainbow he c/r...i call? turn is K he bets i fold.

Webster
10-28-2005, 07:17 PM
Sounds good to me - sometimes you just have to lay down the bluff and take yor lumps. You'll win 60-70% of the time you attempt though.

Shillx
10-28-2005, 07:25 PM
You probably have to have some folding equity on the turn to call the check/raise. So what I would do is raise any 9 or 8 on the turn and I would also raise big cards that give you a flush draw. So if the board is 6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 4 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2 /images/graemlins/heart.gif and I have 9 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 8 /images/graemlins/spade.gif, I would raise on the K /images/graemlins/spade.gif but fold on the K /images/graemlins/heart.gif.

Brad

irishpint
10-28-2005, 07:30 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />
You probably have to have some folding equity on the turn to call the check/raise. So what I would do is raise any 9 or 8 on the turn and I would also raise big cards that give you a flush draw. So if the board is 6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 4 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2 /images/graemlins/heart.gif and I have 9 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 8 /images/graemlins/spade.gif, I would raise on the K /images/graemlins/spade.gif but fold on the K /images/graemlins/heart.gif.

Brad

[/ QUOTE ]

this was exactly the case (K didnt give me the flush tho). i really wanted to rase the king but figured to be called down by any pair.