PDA

View Full Version : HU challenge

AtticusFinch
10-28-2005, 05:43 PM
I invite anyone interested to drain my bankroll playing $10 HU matches with me on Stars. Trust me, this is a seriously +$EV opportunity for you. My HU game could suck-start a Harley Davidson. So I want to donate for a while and see if I can't improve.

PM me, or post here if you want to talk smack. I'll consider different stakes as well, although my goal in this is to play tougher opponents cheaply, so nothing too extravagant.

Yuv
10-28-2005, 05:50 PM
I'll play a few, but I suck at HU. If you want tougher opponent, I won't be much of a help.

locutus2002
10-28-2005, 06:55 PM
I'll play. This is a great opportunity to work on my HU game, although I'd probably be benefiting more than you.

After all, I can't beat my wife heads up.

AtticusFinch
10-28-2005, 06:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll play a few, but I suck at HU. If you want tougher opponent, I won't be much of a help.

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll be like the blind leading the blind. (Pun?)

But I'm for playing if you like.

KneeCo
10-28-2005, 06:58 PM
Can you pick your opponents? I remember once trying to play with a buddy and sometimes someone else would take the seat before he could get in whihc was rather annoying (of course we were playing 5$ matches, so maybe higher ones fill up slower).
Nevertheless, is there any way to ensure you play against who you want to?

AtticusFinch
10-28-2005, 07:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Can you pick your opponents? I remember once trying to play with a buddy and sometimes someone else would take the seat before he could get in whihc was rather annoying (of course we were playing 5$ matches, so maybe higher ones fill up slower).
Nevertheless, is there any way to ensure you play against who you want to?

[/ QUOTE ]

Does anyone know how many points you need to be able to set up private tourneys?

I suspect playing at higher limits will make it a little easier, although even the $50 ones get matched up within 10 seconds, usually.

10-28-2005, 07:11 PM
just a thought, if you guys have any money on ultimatebet u can challenge players heads up

CardSharpCook
10-28-2005, 07:23 PM
Some other day, Atticus. Duty requires that I spend Friday nights at the limit tables. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

AtticusFinch
10-28-2005, 07:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
just a thought, if you guys have any money on ultimatebet u can challenge players heads up

[/ QUOTE ]

Great idea. Thanks for the heads-up /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I withdrew all my cash from UB a while ago, but I could easily put some back for some HU action.