PDA

View Full Version : Why PartyPoker wants to screw its players?

Steve Chase
10-28-2005, 05:43 PM
I got following email from PartyPoker:

[ QUOTE ]

In order to ensure that our Player’s Club is as rewarding as possible for all our players, we must ask that players log in and play on a regular basis. Otherwise, if you are inactive for 30 days or more, your existing Players Club points will expire.
You have 6100 party points.
These points will expire at 11:59 p.m. EST on 06-NOV-05
You will lose your points unless you log in and stay active*!

[/ QUOTE ]

So if I don't play at Party for 30 days, I will lose all my Party points. Is that true?
Did anyone ever lose party point this way?

What is the best way to use my Party points (about 6000 points)? I prefer cash or tourneys that pay cash.

If I don't play at Party for 60 days, will I lose all my money at Party?
Should I cash out all my money at Party?

I don't know what kind people are running Party business.
There are the worst businesses who treat their customers like shiit.
That is why I play at Pokerstars not at Party.

IMHO, to force people back by expire players Party Points is the worst way to screw Party's customers.

aces_dad
10-28-2005, 05:52 PM
If you're really done playing at Party you should use the points on freerolls before they expire.

You'll likely also get more responses in the Internet forum (so called zoo) to this question. This is a recent change, they used to re-credit dormat points you'd lost, but now it looks like you lose them permanently. Seems like something designed to punish people that only play periodically (ie, during bonus times only).

FreakDaddy
10-28-2005, 05:53 PM
Login in, play one rotation, log out. Problem solved for another 30 days. OR spend the points.