PDA

View Full Version : Story to pass your Friday

JihadOnTheRiver
10-28-2005, 05:01 PM
Thought I would share this with you guys. Yesterday, at Von's in Pacific Beach, San Diego. Its filled with gorgeous women. I'm in the parking lot and two girls are walking the other way on the other side of the lane from me. One smiles and waves at me while I'm staring intently at her giant rack and great body. I lift my left hand to wave and smile without seeing a sign at head level directly in front of me. I run face first into it at a good clip and fall down to the ground. My eyes begin to water as blood begins gushing from my nose. There are no less than 15 people laughing and pointing at me.

No real point to this post, just thought that it might help your friday end a little bit quicker and give you more of a reason to think that I'm a jackass.

-Jihad

4_2_it
10-28-2005, 05:03 PM
Alright,I'll be the first to say it. Please post pictures (of the girl of course).

Shajen
10-28-2005, 05:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thought I would share this with you guys. Yesterday, at Von's in Pacific Beach, San Diego. Its filled with gorgeous women. I'm in the parking lot and two girls are walking the other way on the other side of the lane from me. One smiles and waves at me while I'm staring intently at her giant rack and great body. I lift my left hand to wave and smile without seeing a sign at head level directly in front of me. I run face first into it at a good clip and fall down to the ground. My eyes begin to water as blood begins gushing from my nose. There are no less than 15 people laughing and pointing at me.

No real point to this post, just thought that it might help your friday end a little bit quicker and give you more of a reason to think that I'm a jackass.

-Jihad

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, that stuff happens in real life?

Dude, that sucks for you.

Boris
10-28-2005, 05:20 PM
hahaha. too funny.

shant
10-28-2005, 05:24 PM
Nice story but this day is still [censored] slow.

B Dids
10-28-2005, 05:27 PM
In college, my friends and I are walking like three abreast on the sidewalk, I'm on the outside, and looking in at my friends, carrying on an animated conversation. I don't notice a parking meter in front of me and run into it... hard.

People were amused, I was in pain, and the stupid meter was just fine.

JihadOnTheRiver
10-28-2005, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Nice story but this day is still [censored] slow.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you're saying man. That's why I posted it. Oh well I tried. Maybe somebody else can add something worth reading to pass the time. Anything, not just embarassing, but preferrably something stupid. I'll be drunk in 7 hours, but thats a long time to wait.

-Jihad