PDA

View Full Version : teeth during BJ

10-28-2005, 04:50 PM
(I normally post using another name, but my friends IRL know that name, and I don't want them to know about this, hence the new account)

So I've been dating this girl for over a year, and I love her- she's probably the one (I'm 25) but there's one thing that's really frustrating: she has this tendency to accidentally get her teeth involved whenever she blows me. She knows about it- she said that her last boyfriend told her, and was kind of rude about it, and hence she basically stopped blowing him. I don't want that, but I also don't want my dick getting chomped off. I'd say that about 40% of the time teeth become an issue, and while I still cum and she's a good girl and swallows it, it kind of takes away the enjoyment. So I want to do something about this...I've brought it up in the past, and she makes an effort, but it still happens. She's a tiny girl (size 0-2ish) and I'm not *that* big, and I've never had this problem before. Suggestions on how to deal with this?

(and to respond to the inevitable SIIHP joke, been there, done that. Why do you think I'm considering marrying her? /images/graemlins/wink.gif )

jakethebake
10-28-2005, 04:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
(I normally post using another name, but my friends IRL know that name, and I don't want them to know about this, hence the new account)

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell is going on today? Pictures!!!

And I have no problem with a little toothage personally.

swede123
10-28-2005, 04:51 PM
Knock the bitch's teeth out.

Swede

InchoateHand
10-28-2005, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Knock the bitch's teeth out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its a rare occasion when someone says something so inherently true that I am speechless. This is one of those times.

10-28-2005, 04:53 PM
I may be a kinky SOB, but I actually tell girls to bite my junk when its in their mouth

TiK
10-28-2005, 04:53 PM
Honestly, if you think this girl is "the one" and you can't even ask her to do this for you, and you're afraid she might stop blowing you cuz of this, she's clearly not the one. If it hurts and you don't like it, tell her (obviously don't be rude about it).

10-28-2005, 04:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell is going on today? Pictures!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

you really want pics of his chewed up member?

asofel
10-28-2005, 04:54 PM
Let her try on a banana. Show her the grooves afterwards and let her see how pronounced it is...talk to her about it, be cool with it and her, dont' make it seem like such a big serious thing...you should be able to have a discussion about it without her getting pissed off and stopping...

Blarg
10-28-2005, 05:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Honestly, if you think this girl is "the one" and you can't even ask her to do this for you, and you're afraid she might stop blowing you cuz of this, she's clearly not the one. If it hurts and you don't like it, tell her (obviously don't be rude about it).

[/ QUOTE ]

1. I agree

2. Paging Dr. Dominic

3. Some girls can get touchy about any kind of criticism, direct or implied, when it comes to sex. Even if you don't phrase it as criticism. The healthy response to criticism, though, is to try to improve, not cut your boyfriend off of blowjobs forever. Sounds like this girl has some anger and self esteem issues. Better that she get her self esteem regarding blowjobs from doing them well, not from guys being afraid to talk to her about them. That's just mixed up.

So, tread carefully around her seemingly highly reactive and fragile self-esteem, or she could deal with the issue by punishing you for it like she punished the last guy.

JackWilson
10-28-2005, 05:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
3. Some girls can get touchy about any kind of criticism, direct or implied, when it comes to sex. Even if you don't phrase it as criticism. The healthy response to criticism, though, is to try to improve, not cut your boyfriend off of blowjobs forever. Sounds like this girl has some anger and self esteem issues.

[/ QUOTE ]

Making a person feel like they're a bad lover (justified or not) can cause some irrational responses.

BottlesOf
10-28-2005, 05:22 PM
Yea, this can be very bad. I know one girl who was so "toothy" that I had to stop her because it hurt so much. Since you two are very close or near engaged or whatever, I think this is definitely something you could talk to her openly and respectfully about. You could offer the idea of her talking to some of her friends about technique, or possibly she could do some research online?

wayabvpar
10-28-2005, 05:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You could offer the idea of testing out some of her friends' techniques

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent advice.

Victor
10-28-2005, 05:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I may be a kinky SOB, but I actually tell girls to bite my junk when its in their mouth

[/ QUOTE ]

biting is ok but its the scraping that hurts.

ononimo
10-28-2005, 05:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

biting is ok but its the scraping that hurts.

[/ QUOTE ]

mslif
10-28-2005, 05:28 PM
The teeth come out for a few reasons, sometimes it is just plain bad technique, sometimes the girl just tries to put too much in her mouth or she is down there a little too long and her mouth starts to hurt.
Just tell her to relax, take her time and if she is tired to just stop, that it is not a big deal if you have not cum yet.

shant
10-28-2005, 05:28 PM
I don't think it's such a big deal to politely say something about the teeth hurting an otherwise enjoyable experience. If you say it tactfully there should be no problem. She'd say something to you if you were chomping down on her box.

Blarg
10-28-2005, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
3. Some girls can get touchy about any kind of criticism, direct or implied, when it comes to sex. Even if you don't phrase it as criticism. The healthy response to criticism, though, is to try to improve, not cut your boyfriend off of blowjobs forever. Sounds like this girl has some anger and self esteem issues.

[/ QUOTE ]

Making a person feel like they're a bad lover (justified or not) can cause some irrational responses.

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely. It's not an easy thing to handle, no matter how nice you think you're being.

TiK
10-28-2005, 05:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She'd say something to you if you were chomping down on her box.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, you can try that out on her next time you're eating box, and when she says something, be all, "Now you know how I feel bitch!" or perhaps something a little more tactful.

LethalRose
10-28-2005, 06:16 PM
I've had this same problem as apparently my "shape" is different than most guys so almost every girl ive had give me head scrapes me a little bit, it really slows me down which sucks. I usually just tell the girl it happens to me a lot and its cool and we just have sex. As far as trying to fix the problem I dont think theres any technique out there she could use not to scrape that will still get you off. Just live with it.

MrTrik
10-28-2005, 06:35 PM
I'd try to get a happy hour going with her and her best male friend. But that's just me.

Klepton
10-28-2005, 06:48 PM
get drunk. then punch her.

JPinAZ
10-28-2005, 07:00 PM
Geez. All these replies & not one person has mentioned the fact that if she is indeed "the one", you won't have to worry about this problem after you're married to her.

jackdaniels
10-28-2005, 07:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Geez. All these replies & not one person has mentioned the fact that if she is indeed "the one", you won't have to worry about this problem after you're married to her.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just typing this up!

Blarg
10-28-2005, 07:12 PM
Heh, the joke didn't sink in for a second.

ChrisMonkeymaker
10-28-2005, 07:22 PM
You, her last boyfriend, and she should have a meeting to frankly discuss this issue. I think there are carry over issues involved that need to be resolved.

peachy
10-28-2005, 07:49 PM
what does the girl being a size 0 to 2 have to do with her teeth scrapping ur dick??? its not like her mouth is a size 0/2

/images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

if u guys are in a long term relationship then u can talk to her about this....u can give her tips, have her talk to her girl friends, or research it/read up on it....i dont see why she would have a problem with this if she cares about u alot...

pokerdirty
10-28-2005, 07:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell is going on today?

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] needs to take control of this not posting on your real handle. this is gay, the 3rd one today.

jakethebake
10-28-2005, 08:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] needs to take control of this not posting on your real handle. this is gay, the 3rd one today.

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand it, and sometimes the threads are good, but was today just let's all create a gimmick account day or what? It also seemed to be let's post stupid p*ker crap in 00T day!