PDA

View Full Version : Thought Party was finally offering me a better bonus...

10-28-2005, 04:03 PM
Instead, I get this wonderful email.. so much for my plan to avoid party until they improved offers, anyone need like 50 pairs of sandals.

-----------
Dear BadPokerPlyr,

Work, chores, family commitments… we know it's not always easy to find the time to play on PartyPoker.com.

Since you haven't played for a while, you may not know about some of the changes we've made to your Players Club during recent months.

In order to ensure that our Player’s Club is as rewarding as possible for all our players, we must ask that players log in and play on a regular basis. Otherwise, if you are inactive for 30 days or more, your existing Players Club points will expire.

You have 11324 party points.

These points will expire at 11:59 p.m. EST on 06-NOV-05

You will lose your points unless you log in and stay active*!

Click here to log in and redeem your points before 11:59 p.m. EST on 06-NOV-05 for fantastic merchandise like caps, hooded sweaters, and sports bags You can also use your points for free entry to a variety of our daily Players Club Freerolls. Buy-ins range from just 50 Party Points! Click here to see the complete list.

So, don't lose out – log in today and keep your account active*. You'll keep the Party Points you've played so hard to earn – and you'll have fun re-discovering the excitement on PartyPoker.com!

See you at the tables.

Sincerely,

The PartyPoker.com Team

Note: You must log in and play at a real money table to save your existing Party Points. If you log in but don't play, your Party Points will still expire. Your Party Points will expire only if you accumulate zero Regular Party Points for a period of 30 days. See Terms and Conditions

* "Active" is defined as having earned at least one Regular Player’s Club Party Point within a 30-day period.

Synergistic Explosions
10-28-2005, 04:07 PM
I got the same email.

I think it's pretty shitty of them to take away points you earned because you haven't played in a month or two.

They never cease to amaze me.

AngusThermopyle
10-28-2005, 04:12 PM
This has been their policy since they started the Points:

Forfeiture of Points for Inactivity:

Inactivity” for these purposes means not earning Player’s Club "Regular Party Points" for a continuous period of 30 days.

In the event of your Party Points Account falling into Inactivity (as defined above) the full balance of your Party Points shall be forfeited.
You will not be able to redeem any forfeited Party Points.

10-28-2005, 04:12 PM
This is something that Pokerstars, the best company out there has never done.. in fact I left plenty of bonus/FPP sitting there for probably close to 9 months, and now they get most of my recent play. Party is quickly becoming the evil Poker Corporation to me, , although UB still takes the cake for tightening it's already tight Ultimate Points.

RevAgain
10-28-2005, 05:41 PM
The points are totally worthless anyhow, who cares. The stuff is garbage and they would have to pay me to wear it!

Before their points system was put in place they sent me a load of crap for free and I've never worn any of it, given away or thrown in the bin.

The tournaments are also worthless, the players who generate most of their rake aren't going to waste their time playing some crappy freeroll where you need to spend 4 hours to win a few tens of dollars.

cardcounter0
10-28-2005, 06:32 PM
Enjoy.

wonderwes
10-28-2005, 07:43 PM
Same email, no bonus. Return to the mothership.

Benholio
10-28-2005, 07:47 PM
Same, and on top of that, they do a very poor job stocking their crap. Instead of having a wide range of crap to choose from, you have only the leftover crap that the crap-shoppers wouldn't even buy.

10-29-2005, 02:04 AM
No I think it was 90 days inactivity an then you had to earn them back at a 1 new point to 3 old point ratio.

Fukc this modified Hindu cowdung.

I think Dikshit will roast in Hell for this violation of Jesus' teachings.

" The camel will pass thru the eye of the needle before dikshit reaches the Kingdom of Heaven".

10-29-2005, 06:44 AM
So you are saying it would be better if they had more crap? Is this a better selection of crap, or just greater quantities of crap? From what I hear, Party Poker has quite enough crap already.

Benholio
10-29-2005, 06:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So you are saying it would be better if they had more crap? Is this a better selection of crap, or just greater quantities of crap? From what I hear, Party Poker has quite enough crap already.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, selection and quantity both.

timprov
10-29-2005, 07:32 AM
To top it all off, the store is down today. So I can't even waste my points.

J_B
10-29-2005, 12:54 PM
I got that email too. Use this link: store (https://secure.partypoker.com/my_account/pc/get_all_merchandise.htm)