PDA

View Full Version : neteller and party

10-28-2005, 03:15 PM
A few months ago, I used my Neteller account to fund a friend's Party account. This week, I decided to make the switch to Party and use my Neteller account to fund my account. I received an error stating that only one Party account can use a Neteller account. Unfortunately, my Neteller account is now associated with my friend's Party account. Has anyone experienced this problem? Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get around this?

(please don't suggest using another payment method, as Party has already suggested this to me twice)

obsidian
10-28-2005, 03:22 PM
Calling up party about this won't do anything. Instead call up neteller and tell them your neteller account is tied to your old, cancelled party account and that you need to make a new neteller account (they'll know about this). They will guide you through the rest.

10-28-2005, 03:57 PM
Thanks for the response. How much of my friend's account information will I need to do this?

PrincipalSkinner
10-29-2005, 09:04 AM
So if I cancel my old neteller account and open a new one, what happens to all the other poker sites where my old nt account is in use?

ghostface
10-29-2005, 05:21 PM
You call them and tell them what happened.

tinga81
10-29-2005, 08:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Calling up party about this won't do anything. Instead call up neteller and tell them your neteller account is tied to your old, cancelled party account and that you need to make a new neteller account (they'll know about this). They will guide you through the rest.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure about this? I got off the phone, not more than 2 hours ago with Neteller, and asked them if I could close my old account, and reopen a new account and transfer the funds over. I was pretty vague with my answer (I didn't know if they would frown upon the reasoning).

They put me through to security, and said that only one person gets one account, and that I would be unable to open a new account.