PDA

View Full Version : proper pushbotting in the 109s???

10-28-2005, 02:37 PM
i was wondering some aspects of pushing at the later levels of sngs....i feel like im missing opportunities to push....
i was wondering if there was a guide to pushing at different positions and differnt levels or the amount of people....any good threads that ive missed on topics of this nature

jgunnip
10-28-2005, 02:41 PM
The proper play is to know your opponents calling range as well as your tournament equity based on chip stacks at the table. go from there...the search function your friend.

citanul
10-28-2005, 02:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i was wondering some aspects of pushing at the later levels of sngs....i feel like im missing opportunities to push....
i was wondering if there was a guide to pushing at different positions and differnt levels or the amount of people....any good threads that ive missed on topics of this nature

[/ QUOTE ]

i too was wondering if anyone could provide me with a link to a hopefully short thread that teaches me to play perfectly in late game sng situations.

</sarcasm>

no, really, threads like these exist, kinda. you really do have to do some of the legwork yourself though, in terms of calculations. sngpt will help with that, or well, an hour with icm.

c

Messy_Jesse
10-28-2005, 04:31 PM
Citanul, I actually like you now. Haha sorry it took me so long....

jwvdcw
10-28-2005, 04:39 PM
post some hands that you're really unsure about what the correct play is. This might garner more discussion.

Mr_J
10-28-2005, 04:44 PM
No offense but if you have to ask this you shouldn't be playin 109s??

downtown
10-28-2005, 04:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No offense but if you have to ask this I should be playin 109s.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

applejuicekid
10-28-2005, 05:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No offense but if you have to ask this I should be playin 109s.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol...I was thinking the same thing