PDA

View Full Version : Public restroom scenario

Reef
10-28-2005, 01:47 PM
Situation 1: You've just had a ginormous bean burrito and have to pay the piper. So you get to the stall, and unleash your load. But right in the middle of it, someone else comes into the small restroom and pees. After they're done, they seem to be doing something in front of the sink for a couple minutes.

Situation 2: It's a small 2 stall + 1 urinal bathroom and you gotta take a dump. But when you get in there, you see that someone else is in one of the stalls and already unloading. He's probably using the maybe-if-I'm-quiet-enough-he-won't-notice-me tactic.

FouTight
10-28-2005, 02:05 PM
where is this mythical 2 stall, 1urinal restroom located?

MrTrik
10-28-2005, 02:07 PM
I go ahead and have my monumental intestinal event and don't give a damn what you think about it or me unless you are an extremely hot chick who I may want to bang.

Edge34
10-28-2005, 02:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I go ahead and have my monumental intestinal event and don't give a damn what you think about it or me unless you are an extremely hot chick who I may want to bang.

[/ QUOTE ]

10-28-2005, 02:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would be wary of any extremely hot chicks that hang out in men's public restroom facilities. They often carry the same equipment as you and I. That being said, I agree.

stabn
10-28-2005, 02:14 PM
People saying in the restroom too long deserve the nastiest smell you can create. In the second one i just go ahead and take the dump as long as the second stall is relatively clean.

Los Feliz Slim
10-28-2005, 02:14 PM
I voted "other" for both because it totally depends on the urgency of the situation. If I'm feeling explosive enough, my mother could be in the stall next to me and I'm letting it all hang out. If I have a choice, however, I like to do my business in solitude and peace and will take appropriate measures to have some element of privacy.

Reef
10-28-2005, 02:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

these aren't too common, but they exist

stabn
10-28-2005, 02:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

these aren't too common, but they exist

[/ QUOTE ]

There are are a few here. Some of them have a lot of extra space where they could have put an extra urinal or two but ended up being cheap when it came time to do it.

B Dids
10-28-2005, 02:20 PM
I don't [censored] in public (save at work) restrooms, so any situation where I'm doing so means it's way too dire to really care about the world around me.

2planka
10-28-2005, 02:37 PM
I don't understand this poll. What's the big deal about laying cable? Let 'er rip. Any port in a storm.

10-28-2005, 02:39 PM
Who are the people who voted that they delay their business?
Heaven forbid someone else finds out that you too, take dumps. I do the business, light a Macanudo, turn to the guy at the sink and say, "That was a good one."

MrTrik
10-28-2005, 02:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would be wary of any extremely hot chicks that hang out in men's public restroom facilities. They often carry the same equipment as you and I. That being said, I agree.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an excellent point. However, I was also considering whether I'd let it rip in other social situations where an extrememly hot girl might be walking into the can at the same time I'm walking out wondering if a smoker is about to blow the place up because of my stench. This was a mistake on my part since the OP used the word 'public'. I apologize for my indescretion. I gotta go now because this thread makes me want to grab a magazine and sit for a bit.

Soul Daddy
10-28-2005, 02:47 PM
I prefer the original stench I smell to be my own. Once that is in the air, others won't bother me as much. So I don't really care about dropping it in situation 1, but I probably seek out another bathroom if it's remotely close in situation 2.

PokerGoblin
10-28-2005, 02:54 PM
The Shameless Shitting Manifesto (http://www.poopreport.com/Shameless/Content/Manifesto/manifesto.html)

Reef
10-28-2005, 03:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Who are the people who voted that they delay their business?
Heaven forbid someone else finds out that you too, take dumps. I do the business, light a Macanudo, turn to the guy at the sink and say, "That was a good one."

[/ QUOTE ]

heh, reminds me of the time I went to a fancy restaurant and heard a guy mention how good his "$40 sh*t" was.

man
10-28-2005, 03:18 PM
does anyone else not really care about farting around girls? I mean I'm not gonna let them rip when I'm like watching a movie with a lady, but generally I let them go whenever necessary. maybe that's why I never get ass.

in general I'm pretty coy when it comes to unleashing my bowel fury when someone else is in the bathroom. but when I have my ipod on, oh man, watch out. I just turn it to "valley of the damned" by dragonforce, blast the volume, and unleash hell.