PDA

View Full Version : Empire cashout

PokerBob
10-28-2005, 12:38 PM
I requested a cashout from Empire 3 days ago and it has yet to hit Neteller. I have cashed out several times from Empire and never had to wait more than a day for my $$$. Anyone else have this happen?

JAque
10-28-2005, 12:48 PM
Call Paypro directly ,they handle the accounting for empire. Are you a prefered member?

JAque

JeffSpicoli
10-28-2005, 01:09 PM
I cashed out yesterday...took < 4 hours. NETeller.

Call Pay-Pro.

J

PokerBob
10-29-2005, 05:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I requested a cashout from Empire 3 days ago and it has yet to hit Neteller. I have cashed out several times from Empire and never had to wait more than a day for my $$$. Anyone else have this happen?

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, so i called paypro. I am told that my cashouts (I have 2 pending) were put on hold for some reason by someone in the "investigations" team, but that particular someone is not around now so they have no idea why the holds were placed. Anyone have this happen? I am annoyed, but also worried. No, I don't collude so I have nothing to worry about, but at the same time I am concerned WTF?

PokerBob
10-29-2005, 12:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, so i called paypro. I am told that my cashouts (I have 2 pending) were put on hold for some reason by someone in the "investigations" team, but that particular someone is not around now so they have no idea why the holds were placed. Anyone have this happen? I am annoyed, but also worried. No, I don't collude so I have nothing to worry about, but at the same time I am concerned WTF?

[/ QUOTE ]

i called again this morning and was told basically the same thing:
ME: "What is going on?"
Paypro: "The person who is working on your account is not in today"
ME: "I requested one of my cashouts over 2 weeks ago. No one has contacted me to tell me that there is a problem."
Paypro: "Yes I see that. This person has not been around for a while. He should be in tomorrow. Since you have been so patient thus far, we ask that you be patient for another 24 hours."

At what point do I blow a gasket?

[censored]
10-29-2005, 08:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i called again this morning and was told basically the same thing:
ME: "What is going on?"
Paypro: "The person who is working on your account is not in today"
ME: "I requested one of my cashouts over 2 weeks ago. No one has contacted me to tell me that there is a problem."
Paypro: "Yes I see that. This person has not been around for a while. He should be in tomorrow. Since you have been so patient thus far, we ask that you be patient for another 24 hours."

At what point do I blow a gasket?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would say never. You are pretty much at their mercy so I would try to stay on the nice customer path and hope you run into someone who is nice as well. I certainly think asking to talk to a manager at somepoint would be fair. Whether it will be successful I don't know.