PDA

View Full Version : Holdem optimal strategy cheatsheet for sale:)

Fishy
06-11-2003, 05:16 AM
While teaching a friend how to play poker we casually used Monte Carlo sim to work out the 1st round strategy for 6 players game. Then we translated it into an interactive cheatsheet, you simply enter, E,M,L,B, your position and the betting strategy comes up:)

The strategy yields the highest expected value with average opponents. Future modicafication may be needed but still fun to use:) Not just for the beginners:)

I'm selling it for $50, email me: N_A_Weelnam@yahoo.co.uk

rusty JEDI
06-11-2003, 05:31 AM
Who is going to buy this from a guy that didnt place top 3 in 34 straight Sit and Go's.

Maybe you should post it and we will fix it for you, because obviously something is wrong with it.

rJ

Fishy
06-11-2003, 05:39 AM
I thought you realised when I said I quit after 43 tournies?? It is not possible to play so many in 1 day and I wasn't even playing every tourny:)

I have to give credit to a friend for making it interactive, I only did the Monte Carlo sims and data representations.

Sorry but I'm too lazy to post it here:)

rusty JEDI
06-11-2003, 05:43 AM
Fishy, if you remember it was over two days, and i personally watched you enter at least 5 in a row at one point the first day and i saw you enter 3 in a row the next. I assume you entered more but i wasnt there long enough to see.

rJ

Fishy
06-11-2003, 05:47 AM

Fishy
06-11-2003, 05:50 AM

rusty JEDI
06-11-2003, 05:59 AM
Fishy, I saw you enter 5 in a row the first day and not finish top 3 in any.

You are lying now.

rJ

Fishy
06-11-2003, 06:14 AM
I won 1 sat, got 1 freeroll on the 1st day, net positive.
I only played 6, 1st day.
2nd day I won another, got 3 freerolls, and another from support for stopping the game when I was chipleading.
Played 8 tournies.

I know how much is in my account, don't be stupid in thinking I really spent over $1k in those freerolls!
Who cares anyway, and the badplays I posted were made up:)

However, the play YOU witnessed and YOU posted for everybody to see my mistake was actually a good play with a badbeat:) Any good players can see that:)

yct
06-11-2003, 06:21 AM
What?! Are you telling me the Internet is not free any more?! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

onlinechamp
06-11-2003, 06:41 AM
Yes fishy did lie rusty!

crazy canuck
06-11-2003, 08:47 AM
First of all Fishy....this is SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM. You really disappointed me.

dux
06-11-2003, 09:13 AM
True, PokerScene and E-Bay - that's how you go about selling something fishy. Not on these boards.

crazy canuck
06-11-2003, 09:57 AM
I think 10 bucks would be more reasonable to ask for. But you can get even better advice at www.posev.com (http://www.posev.com) (Abdul Jalib's site).

ramjam
06-11-2003, 01:04 PM
Thanks, crazy. Now that onlinechamp is out of action, I will use this to score an easy $5,000 at the UltimateBet $80/$160 tables.

Fishy
06-11-2003, 06:03 PM
You can use mine while playing:), it's not a chart, simply plug in your position to the program. It's just a toy project, I'm going to do 1 for Omahahilo later for fun.

It is more detailed than the freeby, plays include calling, raising, calling raise, reraising, cold calling, 3 betting, cold calling 3bets, and capping. And that is only on 1st round:)

And Abdul only got 1 preflop strat, I'm adding the strat for different number of players to it from 10 to 2 handed. Obviously 2 handed takes some bluffing mix strategy but I'll get that solved in no time:)

Ramjam, good play includes post flop play:) If you are weak postflop, no matter how good your preflop play is won't make you a winner. Against bad players you can extract more, against good players it makes the difference.

Might even do something that records the opponents play and if the looseness/tightness, aggressiveness/timidness frequency is high enough, the program will make adjustments to this particular player. That could be too much work, I'm too lazy, will get my friend to do it:)

onlinechamp
06-11-2003, 10:09 PM
ramjam are you ramcrazyhorse?????????????