PDA

View Full Version : Bet Slider Bug on Full Tilt?

10-28-2005, 11:54 AM
I have had this happen to me twice now. When moving the slider the program stopped responding, causing me to time out and fold the (winning) hand. I emailed support and naturally they blame it on connectivity, but as I told them I was able to view web sites in my browser no problem. So this time it cost me around $65, as I had the nuts and someone had just bet $11. I was using the slider to put the guy all in when the program froze. So has anyone else had this happen? Anyone know if there is an error log on my computer that would show it? Support was kind enough to refund my investment in the hand ($3), but if FTP has a bug that causes the app to stop (only when trying to raise, mind you), then that is a huge issue for me.

zutmin
10-28-2005, 01:13 PM
I have had probably 15-20 instances of FTP freezing up on me when I'm trying to raise with AA, KK or some other monster hand I may have flopped or hit /images/graemlins/frown.gif
I bet I've lost out on close to $500 on those freeze ups.

This is the main reason I no longer play there unless they offer me special bonuses. I like the look of the software as well as the loose short-handed NL tables, but the freeze-ups and horrible bonus clearing requirements forced me to play elsewhere.

10-29-2005, 02:18 PM
Glad to hear it isn't just me, but how unfortunate. I have also enjoyed the short handed NL tables, but if you can't stick it to 'em without risking a freeze up it is pointless to play there.

Support tells me this is the first report of this possible bug and recommended that I update my Windows and DirectX software. All my stuff is up-to-date, so they are just trying to shift the blame.

Anyone else had freeze ups with FTP?

iceman5
10-29-2005, 02:29 PM
Ive had it happen with a dialup connection but never with my boradband connection which makes me think it probably IS due to connectivity. Are you on dialup?