PDA

View Full Version : nOOB question Absolute (sorry)

LALDAAS
10-28-2005, 08:43 AM
Sorry for the nOOB question but how long is absolute cash out time? I want to cash out from absolute to hit up the paridise bonus before it runs out.

imported_The Vibesman
10-28-2005, 08:44 AM
Usually takes almost the full 48 hours.

LALDAAS
10-28-2005, 08:55 AM
48 hours is doable sweet.

NA_kicker
10-28-2005, 09:26 AM
Speaking of, I think we need a sticky on cashout times for different sites. Someone should collect the times from a bunch of sites, from a bunch a different people. Then, you know, take the averages, make a chart, hell even add error bars. (Im at work, excel is life)

I've spent a few hours using the search function looking up each time I withdraw from different sites.

By the way, I don't want to do this, but I will be grateful to whomever does this.

Any volunteers?

Schwartzy61
10-28-2005, 10:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Speaking of, I think we need a sticky on cashout times for different sites. Someone should collect the times from a bunch of sites, from a bunch a different people. Then, you know, take the averages, make a chart, hell even add error bars. (Im at work, excel is life)

I've spent a few hours using the search function looking up each time I withdraw from different sites.

By the way, I don't want to do this, but I will be grateful to whomever does this.

Any volunteers?

[/ QUOTE ]

www.bonuswhores.com (http://www.bonuswhores.com)

They have quite a few poker sites on their site along with average cashout times. If you don't feel like doing it yourself you could just surf their web page.