PDA

View Full Version : Who's got the balls?

TBag
10-28-2005, 07:31 AM
Okay here's what you do. Get your parents, a younger sister (if you don't have one, borrow a friends) and a baby boy (again, borrow if lacking) and head to your nearest talent agency. Tell them that you have the family act that's going to end family acts.

When he gives you the floor, get ready to jump right into it. You're gonna hit 'play' on a boombox. Thrilling circus music starts to play as the father spins the daughter around, bends her over, lifts up her skirt, and starts licking her [censored].

Then you lay down on the floor and open your mouth and the mother tears off tear-away pants squats down over your face and starts shitting all over you.

Father grabs the baby, takes off his diaper, and starts sucking his cock; while you, still with his mother's [censored] in your mouth, go over and lick the baby's tiny little balls. Now the mother lays down on her back on the floor while the daughter gets up high on a chair and starts pissing all over.

Then, you and your father take the baby and start stuffing it, head first, back into the mother's vagina, while the daughter's piss rains down on all of them. Get the baby half-way in so that just his legs are sticking out all kicking and flailing around, the you take your mother's [censored] out of your mouth and starts rubbing it all over everyone, while the father sticks his cock in the baby's [censored] and fucks it, while it's still inside the mother, until he comes all over the baby, the wife, you, and the daughter.

Then the father gets up and says, and now for our imperonation of the victims of 9/11." and the whole family starts running around screaming and laughing with their dicks and titties all flapping around covered with [censored] and piss and cum, going "AAHHH AHHH AHHHHHHHH THE BUILDING'S COMING DOWN HELP AAHHH"

Finally, your family will run back to the center of the room and go, "TA-DAAAAAA!"

Obviously, the talent agent will be blown away and request to know the name of your act.

When he asks, tell him, "The Aristocrats."

Get that on video and I'll gladly pay.

BreakEvenPlayer
10-28-2005, 07:42 AM
I'm laughing, crying, and partially erect at the sime time.

skiier04
10-28-2005, 07:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Okay here's what you do. Get your parents, a younger sister (if you don't have one, borrow a friends) and a baby boy (again, borrow if lacking) and head to your nearest talent agency. Tell them that you have the family act that's going to end family acts.

When he gives you the floor, get ready to jump right into it. You're gonna hit 'play' on a boombox. Thrilling circus music starts to play as the father spins the daughter around, bends her over, lifts up her skirt, and starts licking her [censored].

Then you lay down on the floor and open your mouth and the mother tears off tear-away pants squats down over your face and starts shitting all over you.

Father grabs the baby, takes off his diaper, and starts sucking his cock; while you, still with his mother's [censored] in your mouth, go over and lick the baby's tiny little balls. Now the mother lays down on her back on the floor while the daughter gets up high on a chair and starts pissing all over.

Then, you and your father take the baby and start stuffing it, head first, back into the mother's vagina, while the daughter's piss rains down on all of them. Get the baby half-way in so that just his legs are sticking out all kicking and flailing around, the you take your mother's [censored] out of your mouth and starts rubbing it all over everyone, while the father sticks his cock in the baby's [censored] and fucks it, while it's still inside the mother, until he comes all over the baby, the wife, you, and the daughter.

Then the father gets up and says, and now for our imperonation of the victims of 9/11." and the whole family starts running around screaming and laughing with their dicks and titties all flapping around covered with [censored] and piss and cum, going "AAHHH AHHH AHHHHHHHH THE BUILDING'S COMING DOWN HELP AAHHH"

Finally, your family will run back to the center of the room and go, "TA-DAAAAAA!"

Obviously, the talent agent will be blown away and request to know the name of your act.

[/ QUOTE ]

whoa

mosuavea
10-28-2005, 08:45 AM
You are one twisted [censored]

gulebjorn
10-28-2005, 09:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No offence, but I think there is something seriously wrong with you.

jakethebake
10-28-2005, 09:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do all you people not know what this is?

Bradyams
10-28-2005, 09:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For whoever doesn't:

Cartman's version of The Aristocrats (http://www.funnyhub.com/videos/page.cgi/south-park-aristocrats)

Los Feliz Slim
10-28-2005, 10:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what it's supposed to be. Improvisational. Completely ripping off another version is some intensely weak sauce. If he had written his own version it would have had an element of goodness to it, but as-is it bites donkey balls. Hey, how much to bite donkey balls?

phil_ivey_fan
10-28-2005, 11:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I do. I thought it was very well done. I'm actually going to see the movie next week.

kudos
cheers
and all that gay stuff

Phil

[censored]
10-28-2005, 03:33 PM
I assume this was an OOT post?

Mat Sklansky
10-28-2005, 05:23 PM
yes. and i banned tbag.

[censored]
10-28-2005, 05:39 PM
ok I was going to do the same if it hadn't been done already.

I'm 70% right leaning to banning his new tbagg account as he semi bitched about being banned. Thoughts?

AngryCola
10-28-2005, 05:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I'm 70% right leaning to banning his new tbagg account as he semi bitched about being banned. Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

In my opinion, the new account should be banned, too.

Mat Sklansky
10-28-2005, 05:58 PM
The southpark video was funny. I just want him to stew over the weekend

Greg J
10-28-2005, 06:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you serious? You nuke a respected poster for ghost bumping, no questions asked, and then ask this?

I must be missing something.

EDIT: I so totally delete anything like this. The whole thread. Why move it here? I'm seriously asking -- Mat why did you not feel comfortable just deleting this garbage?

[censored]
10-28-2005, 06:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? You nuke a respected poster for ghost bumping, no questions asked, and then ask this?

I must be missing something.

EDIT: I so totally delete anything like this. The whole thread. Why move it here? I'm seriously asking -- Mat why did you not feel comfortable just deleting this garbage?

[/ QUOTE ]

Its appropriate for me to ask because it was another Mod (Mat) and not me who did the original banning. Therefore any subsequent actions taken in the context of the original banning should go through that Mod. This seems very obvious to me.

Greg J
10-28-2005, 07:13 PM
You asked for thoughts I gave them to you. How banning the same person who just got banned for trolling for... um trolling, does not seem like an issue that steps on another mod's (or in this case, admin's) toes. It's not like you are, I dunno, banning someone important that contributes anything positive, in which case more careful prudence might be in order.

AngryCola
10-28-2005, 07:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's not like you are, I dunno, banning someone important that contributes anything positive, in which case more careful prudence might be in order.

[/ QUOTE ]

:yawn:

Greg J
10-28-2005, 07:18 PM
I liked yr EJO avatar better. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[censored]
10-28-2005, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You asked for thoughts I gave them to you. How banning the same person who just got banned for trolling for... um trolling, does not seem like an issue that steps on another mod's (or in this case, admin's) toes. It's not like you are, I dunno, banning someone important that contributes anything positive, in which case more careful prudence might be in order.

[/ QUOTE ]

I see.

I was actually just asking for Mat's thoughts in this particular case but I certainly wasn't clear and besides you are absolutely entitled to give yours anyways. But that is where I was coming from.

Greg J
10-28-2005, 07:22 PM
Okay fair enough. Thought you were asking for comments from the peanut gallary. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I'm really not trying to be a jerk (believe it or not).

Mat Sklansky
10-28-2005, 07:47 PM
First off, why not? Second, it was clear to me that the post should go, but I didn't have the time at that moment to read all the replies, so in case I wanted to return some of the replies to oot, I moved this thread here.

I also did not have the time to look into tbag as a poster, so I wanted people, here, to see why he had been banned.

After further research, i think the post was inappropriate, but still funny, and i will unban tbag sometime in the next few days.